Ch. 60: More Weddings/Releasing The Imprison Bijuu

6 Months have gone by in the blink of an eye. Following Team Dragons example, many of their friends have also gotten married and start creating a family of their own.

Sarutobi Asuma married Yuhi Kurenai

Gekko Hayate married Uzuki Yugao

Uchiha Itachi married Ichiraku Ayame

Momochi Zabuza married Mei Terumi

Umino Iruka married Kato Shizune

Uchiha Sasuke married Uzumaki Naruko

Sai married Uzumaki Karin

Uzumaki Menma married Matsuri of Suna

Rock Lee and Haruno Sakura

Hyuuga Neji and Higurashi Tenten

Inuzuka Kiba and Uzumaki Tayuya

Nara Shikamaru and Shiho

Akimichi Choji wed a to distant relative.

Aburame Shino is also the same.

Gaara and Yukata

Kankuro and Maki

Chojuro of Kiri and Sari of Suna

Hatake Kakashi went on to a Solo vacation and visit Wave Country. He meet Tazuna again after 3 years and was invited to have dinner in his house.

He became close to the family of the old carpenter, especially to his daughter, Tsunami.

Kakashi extends his vacation and stays in Wave for a week as he begun to have feelings for Tsunami and couldn't bare to leave the place without her by his side.

Another few days passed and the two confess to each other and later on, got married.

Kakashi have Tsunami and her son, Inari, to lived with him in Konoha, which Inari accepted with a second thought knowing that he can see brother-figure, Naruto again.

They also tried to convince Tazuna to go with them, but he refuse as he is now the Country's new Daimyo.

Might Gai...he married a Kunoichi who finds his [Youthfulness]... attractive. After she told him that she like him, Might Gai, with all his [Power of Youth] immediately kneel down and propose to her.

The 2 also got married 2 weeks after Kakashi and Tsunami's wedding. The Kunoichi is 5 years younger than Gai and is part of the Sarutobi Clan.

10 months after Team Dragons wedding, Naruto made a very important decision. He wanted to release the imprison Bijuu's (Tailed Beast) from inside the Gedo Mazo.

The went to the ruins of Uzushiogakure and erected a barrier that is impossible to enter from outside and cannot be broken by ordinary means.

Naruto/Kushina/Minato/Jiraiya: Fuinjutsu: Great Isolation Barrier!

After the 4 Level 10 Fuinjutsu master (Jiraiya got promoted to Level 10) finish erecting the barrier, Naruto change his eyes into that of the [Rinnegan].

Naruto: Are you all ready?

Everyone nod. Naruto then wave some handseals!

Naruto: Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)!

BOOM!!!

A huge explosion made of smoke and not fire have appeared in the middle of the Barrier...

Naruto used [Futon: Daitoppa] to make the smoke disappeared, everyone got scared after seeing the giant ugly and scary looking statue stood menacingly in front of them.