Chapter 15

It had been a couple of days since the situation with Mr. Jost and everything was going good for us. It was already weekend and I woke up with a strange feeling. As I try to wake up from my sleepiness, the feeling got stronger and stronger, I must say pleasant. I noticed a lump between my legs and when I slowly lifted the sheets, I opened my eyes wide when I saw the blonde hair between my legs.

Now I knew perfectly well what was the feeling that had awakened me when I saw Scarlett moved her head up and down with my dick inside her mouth.

"Fuck" I said grabbing her hair with one of my hands.

Scarlett looked at me and smiled mischievously. I felt how my dick collided with her throat, her tongue danced around my member which started to bring me to the brink of cumming inside her mouth.

"Scar..." I said moaning her name as I felt like I was about to cum.

"Alex..." I heard Scarlett say "Alex" She said again.

Holy shit. I said quickly opening my eyes. I was sweating and I could see the huge bulge that was visible under my sheets.

I looked to my side and saw Scarlett trying to contain her laughter. Which made me cover myself with the sheets completely to hide the embarrassment of the situation.

"Did you have a good dream?" She asked between laughs.

"Don't make fun of me" I said still covered with the sheets. I felt the bed sink closer to me, Scarlett took the sheet uncovering my face.

"What were you dreaming of?" She asked curious.

"Nothing" I replied covering my face with my hands.

"Mmm... Your bulge doesn't say the same" She said laughing making me groan at how embarrassed I was "Aren't you going to tell me what your dream was about?" She asked leaving a kiss on my cheek.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked with another question as I tried to hide my bulge with a pillow.

"Curiosity" She replied smiling at me.

"You just want to know if it's you who I dreamed of" I said and she nodded "Of course it was you. But I won't tell you what it was about"

"That's not fair" She said pouting which made me leave a short kiss on her lips taking her by surprise.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said getting up while I covered my bulge with my hands.

"Try to make it a very, very cold one" She said laughing.

After taking a shower and letting my temperature go down. I got dressed and went to the kitchen where I found Scarlett next to Lizzie, who was giving me a wicked smile.

"That smile just tells me that Scarlett told you something" I said sitting on one of the stools.

"I don't know what you're talking about" She said playing dumb.

I rolled my eyes and started drinking my coffee in complete silence. I noticed that Lizzie and Scarlett had their eyes fixed on me.

"I won't tell you anything" I said without looking at them.

"Come on Alex, I have a right to know" Scarlett said "You were dreaming about me"

"It's private" I said feeling how I started to blush at the memory of the dream.

"You're a pervert" Lizzie said laughing "You're remembering what you dreamed"

"What... No... No" I said lying clumsily "Why so much interest in knowing what I dreamed about Scarlett?"