Chapter 25

SMUT ❗❗❗

Scarlett grabbed the collar of my t-shirt to guide me to her room. When we got there she closed the door and turned around giving me a very sexy look.

I felt my dick twitching inside my boxers with every step Scarlett took towards me.

"Take off your t-shirt" She said with her raspy voice "And I want you on your knees"

My body froze when I heard her say that and she gave me a serious look, as her hand went quickly to my neck, squeezing it.

"Didn't you hear me?" She asked making her hold on my neck tighter "Take off your t-shirt and get on your knees"

I quickly took off my t-shirt and got on my knees as she had asked me to.

Scarlett stood in front of me making my gaze follow her hand movements as she unbuttoned her pants. When she had completely removed them I could see the wet line on her panties which made me smile.

I looked up at her face and she had her bottom lip caught with her teeth. My gaze lowered back to her panties and she began to slide them painfully slow.

I ran my tongue over my lower lip while my eyes were fixed on her wet pussy.

I heard Scarlett laugh as she had placed her hand on the back of my head to guide me into her delicious center.

"Fuck" She moaned when she felt my tongue run down her folds.

My hands went to her thighs and then I placed one of hers on her ass pulling her closer to me.

"I've been thinking about your amazing tongue all day" She said making her grab my hair more intensely "I love the way you fuck me with that amazing tongue"

Her words made my dick get harder and harder. I felt her legs begin to tremble and I rested one of them on my shoulder while holding her tightly with both arms.

"I'm going to cum" She gasped as I buried my face even deeper in the center of her causing my nose to brush her clit "Fuck, baby yes" She moaned loudly.

After a few seconds I felt the delicious taste of her inside my mouth. I kept moving my tongue while Scar came down from her ecstasy.

She sat on the bed and I quickly took off my pants along with my boxers.

"I'm not done with you" I said in a seductive tone.

Scarlett settled on the bed, removing her blouse and her bra, freeing her perfect breasts.

"I'm all yours" She said with a giggle opening her legs to receive me while I put on a condom.

I positioned myself between her legs, took my fully erect dick and began to run the tip through her folds.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked mischievously noticing how Scar bit her bottom lip.

"Fuck me" She said in a pleading tone.

"As you say, sweetheart" I replied slowly burying my cock inside her.

"Your dick drives me absolutely wild" She said when she had half of my cock inside her "Wait, wait" She said putting her hands on my chest making me stop "I feel like I still can't get used to your size" She said with her breath heaving .

"Come on, baby" I said kissing her neck as I began to insert the rest of my dick "Take it for me, I know you can"

Scarlett kissed me fiercely as I began to move inside her. I took one of her legs placing it on my chest.

"F-Fuck, yes baby" She moaned into my mouth "Just like that"

"Do you like that, baby?" I asked moaning in her ear "Do you like having my whole dick inside you?"