Chapter 26

Scarlett POV

Two days.

It's been two days since Alex disappeared and my heart has been breaking every second.

The police have been constantly informing us if he has any news about his whereabouts.

Alex's parents arrived with Lizzie, Robbie, Anna, Dante and Sofia as they were all in L.A. While Chris arrived yesterday with Victoria.

My family and Romain also came to join us and help as much as they can, especially with Rose.

"We're going to find her" Alex's mom said offering me a cup of tea.

"I know" I said giving her a sad smile "I'm not giving up"

"You should get some sleep honey" My mother said rubbing my back.

"I can't" I said shaking my head "I need to be there when we find her"

"Try to sleep for even thirty minutes, Scar" Ashley said, who had arrived about an hour ago with MK and Kate.

I reluctantly nodded, but before I could get up the door to Alex's apartment was flung open.

"I found her!" Harry said excitedly.

"Where is she?" I asked nervously.

"In a hospital in Massachusetts" He answered quickly "The Jet is ready to take off, we just have to go to the airport"

Third person POV

As Scarlett traveled with Alex's family, Lizzie, Chris and Harry to Massachusetts, she was found unconscious on a hospital bed.

Alex POV

Two days ago.

After eating something, I headed to my car. When I got on and put on my seatbelt, I felt something strange on my neck.

"Don't you dare scream" Said a voice I knew perfectly.

"What do you want, Colin?" I asked reluctantly.

He brought the object closer to my neck and through the rearview mirror I could see that it was a gun.

"I told you, you were going to regret it" He said with a chuckle "Now drive and don't try anything, because I swear I won't hesitate to pull the trigger"

I nodded and did as he told me.

Upon arriving at the location that he gave me, I noticed that it was far from the city. A shiver ran through my body and I began to imagine the possible scenarios for which Colin would bring me here.

"Get out of the car, Marchetti" He said opening my door while he was still pointing the gun at me.

I went out and Colin immediately restrained my wrists with handcuffs.

"Walk" He said hitting me on the cheekbone with the butt of the gun.

Upon entering the abandoned barn, I noticed that there was a chair in the middle and a table with various objects.

Colin grabbed my neck tightly, leading me to the chair, where he tied me up again.

"You should have listened to me when I told you to stay away from Scarlett" He said staring at me "Now you will see the consequences"

"Do you really want to ruin your life like that?" I asked watching as he took a knife from the table "You know I'm going to hunt you when I get out of this, Jost"

Colin began to laugh maniacally.

"You're not going to get out of here alive, Marchetti" He said still laughing but his smile vanished when he turned to see me.