Chapter 39

Guess what, guys?

Time has passed so quickly that today we will finally know the sex of our baby.

My leg hasn't stopped moving since we got to the doctor's office.

"Scarlett, it's nice to see you again" The doctor said, entering the room. "Are you ready to find out the sex of your baby?"

"We're anxious" Scarlett said laughing "Just look at Alex"

"HA HA HA" I laughed wryly getting up from the chair to go to her side "Hello Doc"

The doctor began to spread a gel on Scarlett's belly and she giggled.

"It's cold" She said softly.

Suddenly we began to hear the baby's heartbeat which made us look at the screen quickly.

"Everything looks perfect" Said the doctor "Your baby has a strong heartbeat"

I was amazed to see the image of our baby.

"Now, what we're here for" The doctor said making Scarlett laugh "Congratulations moms, you have a healthy and strong little man"

"We're going to have a boy" I said excitedly looking at Scarlett and she nodded "Oh my god"

"Congratulations" The doctor said again, handing Scarlett something to clean her stomach "I'll give you a moment"

When the door closed the door I put both my hands on Scarlett's belly.

"Hello my little man" I said whispering to her belly "We are very happy that you come into our lives and your sister is very excited, she doesn't stop asking when you will arrive" I said letting out a giggle feeling how Scarlett caressed my hair gently.

I looked at Scarlett and smiled at the loving look she was giving me.

"I love you" She said softly.

"I love you more" I said kissing her lips.

"That's impossible, Marchetti" She said, laughing.

"I can't wait to buy him an Italian soccer team shirt" I said with a smile.

"Dork" She said getting up from the stretcher.

When we got home, oh I forgot, we found a house in Orangetown for our little family.

As I was telling you, when we got home, I decided to prepare lunch while Scarlett settled in the living room.

I started humming a song while I made a Greek salad.

"Che confusione, sarà perché ti amo. È un'emozione, che cresce piano piano" I began to hum while moving my butt to the rhythm of the song "Stringimi forte e stammi più vicino, se ci sto bene, sarà perché ti amo"

I heard Scarlett laugh and turned to her who had a huge smile. I took a wooden spoon like a microphone and start singing again.

"Io canto al ritmo del dolce tuo respiro

È primavera

Sarà perché ti amo

Cade una stella

Ma dimmi dove siamo

Che te ne frega

Sarà perché ti amo"

I took her hand pulling her to my body which made her giggle.

"E vola vola si sa

Sempre più in alto si va