Chapter 46

Scarlett POV

Alex and I had already been in New York for a couple of days and we decided to start planning our wedding.

She had obviously already started to get stressed, since she is a perfectionist.

"Relax please" I said as she paced back and forth.

"I'm relaxed" Alex said without stopping to move.

"If you don't stop this second I swear we won't have sex for a whole month" I said in a harsh tone and she immediately sat up "Good girl"

"What is left to do on your list?" She asked resting her head on my lap.

"The colors, the caterer, the DJ, the flowers and seeing the invitations" I said looking at my list "Do you know what you're going to use?"

"A suit" She answered, softly.

"You won't give me more details, right?" I asked laughing.

"Nope" She answered marking the p "We have to see the rings"

"Right" I said adding it to the list.

"Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" She asked turning around and now her face was in my stomach.

"Mmm I don't know" I answered thoughtfully "Maybe we could see that later"

Alex lifted my shirt and began to kiss my stomach.

"Alex, we don't have time" I said feeling how my breathing was agitated "Matteo will wake up at any moment"

"We can be quick" She said, pulling up my bra to insert one of my nipples into her mouth.

"Baby" I said taking off my shirt quickly and taking my hand to her hair.

Alex bit my nipple which made me let out a small moan.

I arched my back so she could remove my bra by throwing it somewhere in the living room.

"Fuck" I gasped as she started paying attention to my other nipple.

I pushed her so that she was with her back against the back of the couch and I quickly sat on her lap.

I joined our mouths in a fierce kiss, while she brought her hands to my hips.

I started to move my pelvis over her and she moaned as she felt the pressure of my core with her now erect bulge.

"I thought we didn't have time" She said running her mouth over my neck.

"And I thought we could be quick" I said biting my lower lip when she reached my weak spot.

I started moving my hips more and more, making me need her inside me.

I lifted a few inches to unbutton her pants and she quickly lowered them next to hers boxers, leaving her cock free.

"God, I can't get enough of you" I said kissing her fiercely.

I got up to take off my pants along with my underwear and sat on her again.

I took her dick and began to slowly insert it inside of me.

"F-Fuck yes, baby" I moaned when I had her fully inside me.

My hands went to her shoulders so I could steady myself and I started to jump on her.

"Fuck Scar" She said taking one of my nipples to her mouth.

Alex started leaving bite marks all over my body, which I knew full well would leave marks.

I put my hands on her knees and was even more horny when I saw how red she was.

Her gaze went to where our centers met and she spat out some saliva which fell directly there.