Chapter 54

SMUT❗❗❗❗

We are finally happily married.

I couldn't stop smiling as I took my wife's hand.

Scarlett was quietly reading a book next to me, her legs on my lap.

"Can I offer you something to drink?" Astrid asked, the flight crew member who works for me.

"I'd love a glass of champagne" Scarlett answered, looking at her excitedly.

"Make it two, please" I said giving her a smile and she nodded.

"Hey" Scarlett said, setting her book aside.

"Hey" I answered kissing the hand that was held in mine.

"I can't wait for us to get there" She said, glancing out the window next to me.

"Just four more hours honey" I said running my thumb over her wedding band.

When Astrid arrived with our glasses of champagne, Scarlett and I toasted and then drank the liquid.

"I love you" I said leaving my glass on the table in front of us.

"And I love you" She replied, leaning in to capture my lips.

It started out as a soft, tender kiss, but suddenly it started to escalate.

My left hand began to caress Scarlett's leg and when I reached her hip I gave her pants a gentle tug.

Scarlett ran her tongue over my lower lip which caused me to growl.

"Fuck" I moaned when I felt her hand on my bulge.

"Why don't we make these four hours more fun?" I ask in my ear with her scratchy voice.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked now gently running my tongue along her neck.

"Me on top of you while I ride you or me on top of your face, you can choose what you want honey" She replied a few inches from my lips "What are you going to choose?"

"Can you choose both options?" I asked running my tongue over my lower lip and she laughed.

"Of course" She replied "Would you like to add something else?"

"How about that delicious mouth around my dick?" I asked softly.

At this point my cock wanted to explode inside my pants.

"Bed, now" Scarlett said in a bossy tone and I nodded as I smiled.

When I got to the small bedroom that my private jet had, I heard the door close behind me.

Before I could turn around I felt my wife's hands caress my belly under my t-shirt.

She slowly lifted my t-shirt and then drop it to the ground.

Her lips gently kissed my back, while her hands found the button of my pants. She unbuttoned it and started to zip it down without first patting my entire erection.

When my pants were off, her hands began to play with the hem of my boxers.

Scarlett stood in front of me, her eyes riveted on my cock that was sticking out under my boxers.

"You have a lot of clothes" I said in a serious tone.

She smiled at me and quickly removed her white t-shirt along with her mom jeans.

"Perfect" I said when I saw her half naked "I will never get tired of seeing you"

I tugged at the hem of her panties and pulled her closer to me, sticking my cock to her belly.