Chapter 14

The days had passed and today we were finally getting Colin's things out of the house. As you can see the only response I got from Mr. Jost was a "Suck my dick". I wanted to do things right, I gave him time but he obviously responded negatively.

As Robbie and I carried Colin's things down to the first floor, Chris was at the front door with a locksmith.

"You already finished?" Chris asked looking at us.

"Yep, we just have to leave this at the entrance" I replied walking with some suitcases and garbage bags.

Robbie and I left the things in the entrance of the house and said goodbye to the locksmith who had already finished. We entered the house and began to tidy up since the real estate agent was going to come tomorrow to show the house to some people who were already interested.

We were tidying up the kitchen when we heard that someone was trying to open the door.

"Are you ready?" Chris asked smiling at me and I nodded.

While as we approached the front door we began to hear some loud knocks on it. When we open it we find a very upset Mr. Jost.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" He asked annoyed trying to enter the house with his things.

I put my hand on his chest giving him a gentle push.

"Mr. Jost, as you may know, this is not your house" I said calmly.

"Look, you fucking bitch, if you don't leave my house in 10 seconds you're going to regret it" He said threatening me.

"Look... Jost" I said looking at him seriously now "This house is in my name and you're not paying rent or anything like that, so I have every right to get you out of here"

"This house is mine" He said approaching aggressively "And my wife's"

I smiled when I heard him say that.

"Ex wife you mean" I said still calm "Now Jost, I will ask you kindly to leave my property"

"You're not going to tell me what I should or shouldn't do" He said pressing his index finger on my chest "I'm not leaving"

"Colin, don't make it more difficult" Chris said intervening "Just take your things and get out"

"I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE MY HOUSE" He shouted "AND THIS FUCKING BITCH IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP ME FROM STAYING HERE"

"You should really come with a warning label" I said laughing touching the bridge of my nose "Because you are an annoying motherfucker"

"Say something else and I'll break your face" He said approaching again "Fucking freak"

"Believe me you don't make me feel bad by calling me that" I said looking at him seriously "You should expand your vocabulary"

"You know what, Marchetti?" He asked mocking "I would have loved if you had caught me while I was fucking Scarlettt"

I tensed and Colin smiled when he noticed. I knew this son of a bitch was going to mention her at some point.

"She should be with a man" He said moving closer again which made me take a step back "Just remembering how good it feels to fuck her makes my dick hard"

"Alex, don't listen to him" Robbie said "He's just trying to provoke you"

Colin was smirking and I could feel my teeth grinding.

"Mr. Jost" I said in a calm tone "I ask you again to leave my property"

"Look, you disgusting bitch" He said grabbing my shirt "I'm not leaving the house and you're not going to take Scarlett away from me. And I swear when I get her back I'm going to film us while we have sex and I'm going to send it to you"