Chapter 47

I was completely in shock.

This was definitely not what I was coming for.

"Lau..." I tried to say but she pushed me against the already closed door.

"Shhh" She said placing her index finger on my lips "Just shut up and enjoy"

I frowned and quickly removed her hand from me.

"I don't know what the hell you think you're doing, but I didn't come to have sex with you" I said pulling away from her in an annoyed tone.

"You knew exactly what you were coming for, Alex" She said approaching me with a mischievous smile "Tell me you don't want me" She said as she walked towards me causing me to start walking backwards.

"Lauren, you have to stop" I said nervously bumping into the arm of the couch.

"Tell me you don't want me on my knees with my mouth around your friend" She said very close to me, while she ran her index finger over my dick.

"You do know this is harassment, right?" I asked swallowing hard.

"It's not harassmentif you say yes" She said whispering in my ear.

"Lauren, I'm getting married" I said sighing heavily when I felt her lips on my neck.

"Take it as a wedding gift" She said now biting the lobe of my ear.

"I can't do this" I said getting out of where she had me trapped.

"Come on, Alex" She said laughing "You know you're dying to fuck me"

I was really horny, but I couldn't do this to Scarlett.

"I can't" I said frowning as I leaned against the dining table "I can't hurt her"

"You keep saying you can't" She said, approaching me again "But you didn't say you don't want to"

Lauren took her hands to the edge of my pants without taking her gaze from mine. She started to unbutton it and she knelt down in front of me, leaving me in just my underwear.

"I think you want this, Alex" She said running her tongue over my boxer "And this boner confirms everything"

Lauren pulled my boxers down and my dick was fully erect.

"Just relax and enjoy" She said softly.

I felt her tongue run through my dick from the base to the tip.

She groaned as she began to put it in her mouth.

"Fuck, I can't" I said walking away and putting my clothes back on "I can't, I can't, I can't"

I quickly left the apartment and when I got to my car I started crying.

I hit the handlebars of my car hard, which made my knuckles reddened.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" I yelled angrily.

I leaned my forehead on the handlebars and began to cry uncontrollably.

When I managed to calm down, I drove without a fixed destination.

I just dedicated myself to driving.

My phone rang and rang.

I saw Scarlett's name on the screen and started crying again.

I wanted to disappear.

"I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I yelled as I increased my speed.

My phone rang again and again and again and again.