Chapter 52

September 13, 2024

I'm nervous as fuck.

Today is my bachelorette party and I don't know what to expect.

Harry hasn't stopped smiling at me since the start of the week and it makes me very nervous.

"So, ready for your night?" Asked my best friend sitting in front of me.

I raised my gaze that was fixed on my computer and took it to him and there he was with his huge smile.

"Harry, you're really making me nervous" I said making him laugh.

"You still haven't answered my question" He said, resting his elbows on my desk.

"Yes, I'm ready" I answered rolling my eyes.

"Excellent" He said clapping his hands "I'll pick you up at seven"

"Okay" I said looking at him suspiciously when he got up from his chair to leave my office.

Since it was time to leave, I quickly turned off my computer and took my things.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked Emily as I approached her desk.

"Of course" She replied "Enjoy your night"

I gave her a smile and said goodbye to her.

When I got home I laughed as I heard several women sing at the top of their lungs.

"What's going on here?" I asked when I got to the living room.

"LOVE!" Scarlett yelled when she saw me.

She got up quickly to run towards me. I dropped my things on the ground as I noticed that Scar wasn't slowing down.

She threw herself into my arms making me stagger for a moment.

"Someone is happy" I said giving her a smile.

She smiled and brought our lips together and I could taste the wine she had been drinking.

"HEY, STOP!" I heard Lizzie yell as our kiss began to escalate "Leave it for your wedding night"

We both separated a few inches laughing at my best friend's comment.

I looked into the living room and saw all the girls looking at us lovingly.

There were my sisters, Vanessa Scar's older sister, Lizzie with the twins, Victoria, Cobie, Florence, Kate Foster, Gwyneth, Laura Dern, Jillian Bell, Ilana Glazer, Zoe Kravitz, Rachel Weisz, Reese Witherspoon and Tori Kelly.

"Wow" I said nervously when I saw them all "Is that Laura Dern?" I asked Scarlett in a whisper and she nodded.

"Give her a second, she's trying to process everything" Lizzie said making all the girls laugh.

Although I knew all of them except Laura and the fact that she was in my house really made me nervous.

"Nice to see you, Alex" Florence said as she got up from the couch and hugged me.

"Nice to see you too, Flo" I said nervously "It's really nice to see you all"

"I don't think we've been introduced before" Laura said from behind Flo "Nice to meet you, Alex. I could say that I know you pretty well since this woman won't stop talking about you" She said making me laugh.

"The pleasure is mine, Laura" I said giving her a short hug "A great fan"

"WE KNOW!" The twins yelled at the same time.

"Honey, the kids?" I asked looking at Scar.

"With our mothers" She replied kissing my cheek "Go change before Harry arrives"