Chapter 45

You're welcome

---------------------------------------

SMUT!!!

Scarlett POV

When I felt her tongue in my folds, my hand immediately went to grab her hair.

"Fuck, baby" I moaned as she began to fuck me with her tongue.

"Shhh, you have to be quiet" She said moving a few inches away from me.

My grip on her head tightened and I pulled her closer to where I needed her, causing her to laugh as she licked me again.

Her nose brushed my clit which made the situation much more pleasant.

Alex fucked me again with her tongue, taking her hands to my hips which had a strong grip on that part of my body to prevent me from moving.

Obviously I was going to have bruises tomorrow, but they were worth it.

"You taste delicious" She said, agitated, and then start eating me again.

One of her hands started up my body until it reached one of my covered breasts. She growled and lifted her head giving me a disapproving look.

"You were the one who didn't wait for me to take off my dress" I said giggling.

"Are you laughing at me?" She asked seriously.

Alex got up and stood over me.

"I asked you something" She said with a raspy voice bringing her hand to my neck.

"Yes" I answered and I swear I saw how her eyes darkened more and more.

"Bad girl" She said whispering in my ear.

Alex slipped three of her fingers into me without warning, causing my hand to grip tightly around her wrist.

"Shhhh" She said with her mouth inches from mine "We don't want to wake anyone up"

She started moving her fingers inside me and attacked my mouth fiercely.

I bit her lower lip when I felt her fingers touch my g-spot and I started to feel a metallic taste when she kissed me again.

"Baby, you're bleeding" I said as she started to leave bite marks on my neck.

"I don't care" She said as she continued to fuck me with her fingers.

I felt my orgasm begin to grow inside of me.

"F-Fuck Alex" I moaned as my walls began to tighten around her "I-I'm going to cum"

I took my hand to the nape of her neck to bring her face closer to mine and kiss her while I cum in her hand.

"Fuuck, baby" I moaned as my orgasm consumed me.

I grab Alex's wrist to stop her movements.

She pulled her fingers out of me and brought them to her mouth to clean them.

"You definitely taste delicious" She said giving me a flirtatious smile "You have a lot of clothes"

"You too" I said,patting her huge bulge.

"Fuck" She gasped as I squeeze her covered dick.

She quickly took off her shirt leaving only a sports bra, while I unbuttoned her pants.

She stopped me and made me get up from the bed, turning me gently and feeling her bulge on my butt.

Alex placed soft kisses on my back as she unzipped my dress.

"You are so beautiful" She said as she lowered my dress off my shoulders.

When it fell to the ground, Alex took me by my hips and brought her lips to my ear.

"You know what to do" She said giving me a squeeze.

I settled in bed in four and then I heard her pants fall to the floor, I felt the bed sink behind me. I heaved a heavy sigh feeling the tip of her dick brush against my folds.

"Fuck me already" I gasped as I felt her cock enter me.

Alex pushed her hard dick all the way in and didn't move until she gave me time to adjust to her size.

"You can move now" I said looking at her over my shoulder.

Alex squeezed my hips with both hands and began to give me gentle thrusts.

"Faster" I said between gasps.

Alex increased the speed of her thrusts which made me grab the bed sheets tightly.

"Fuck, baby" I said moaning.

Alex leaned her front against my back and put her hands over mine, squeezing them. I smiled, when I looked at my hand where my engagement ring was.

The clash of our bodies, our moans and gasps were the only thing that could be heard in the room.

Alex got up again, staying on her knees, she passed the palm of her right hand gently down my back until she reached my lower part.

"I want to look at you" I said between moans.

Alex quickly pulled her dick out of me and I turned around quickly.

When we were face to face, she put her cock inside me again, making me release a pornographic moan.

She put her hands on the sides of my head and I took her neck to join our lips.

I started scratching at her back as her thrusts got harder.

"Ah, ah, ah... Just like that" I moaned digging my nails in even more.

"I'm going to cum" She said in my ear.

"Me too" I said kissing her again.

With a couple more thrusts, my body released my fluids and she did the same.

"Mmm fuck, baby" Alex moaned as she finished releasing her cum inside me.

"Fill me up babe" I said enjoying my orgasm

When we both finished cumming, Alex pulled her dick out of me and I felt my fluids along with hers running down my legs.

"Uff baby" She said making me laugh "Look how you drip"

Alex passed two of her fingers through where our fluids ran and then brought them to my mouth.

I moaned when I tasted both of us in my mouth.

"Good girl" She said leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

Alex got up to go to the bathroom and when she came back she had a damp towel with her.

She ran the towel down my legs and then down my center, gently wiping away any residue left on my skin.

"I love you" She said kissing my forehead.

We both got into the bed, my back against her chest and our hands intertwined.

"I love you too" I said smiling at the soft caresses she left on my hand.

"My fiancée" She said burying her face in my neck.

"We have to start planning the wedding" I said softly.

"We still have time for that" Alex said kissing my neck "Good night, amore"

"Good night, baby" I said feeling my eyes getting heavy.

-------------------------

Hey guys,

There you have what was promised.

I hope you liked the chapter.

Take care and remember to drink water.