Chapter 17

Scarlett POV

Okay, remember when I prayed to God that I could make it through the night. Well, I made it. But this morning it was very difficult for me and I had to ask God again since I felt Alex's fully erect member in my butt and it wasn't just that, what made it worse was that she adjusted pushing her dick even closer to me.

It was impossible for me not to move my butt over her bulge and when I did that I heard her growl, which at that moment made Alex move turning to the other side.

It was a different morning but... Exciting.

Now I was in the room where we would have the party, seeing the last details before people began to arrive. Alex was supposed to pick me up, but I decided to get here earlier since I wanted everything to be perfect.

As we finished arranging some things, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my hips. At first I was tense, but when I smelled her scent I relaxed.

"Hi, honey" Alex said leaving a kiss on my neck. I turned around with a huge smile on my face.

"Hi, you're early" I said kissing her lips quickly.

"Scar, there are 5 minutes left until your event starts" She said laughing "You were so focused on having everything perfect that you didn't see the time"

"You're right" I said also laughing.

"You look beautiful" Alex said making me blush. I was wearing black dress pants, a black vest and white heels.

"I must say the say baby" I said looking at her from head to toe. Alex wore a black suit, which highlighted her toned figure, a white shirt with three open buttons and black dress loafers "But you sure look better without all that"

SCARLETT, WHAT THE FUCK?

My eyes widened when I realized what I had said. My face burned with embarrassment and it got worse when I heard Alex laugh.

"Smooth, Scarlett" She said kissing my cheek "But, I also think you should look better without all those clothes" I raised my head and Alex was biting her lower lip "I'll go get something to drink. Champagne?" She asked and I nod.

Alex gave me a wink and walked off towards the bar area. My eyes glued to her ass as I watched her walk away.

"Do you see something you like?" A mocking voice asked next to me.

"Harry, no no" I answered nervously "I was looking... Just forget it, okay?"

"If it makes you feel better..." He said laughing "She looks at you the same way"

"Stop. I can't blushed anymore" I said blowing wind at my face with my hand.

"Are you ready for your speech?" Harry asked with a thick British accent.

"Yes, Kate and I already have everything" I said with a smile seeing Alex come back.

"Harry, I didn't know you were here" Alex said as she handed me my glass of champagne and the other handed it to her friend "Here, I can get another one later"

"Guys, I'll have to leave you" I said with an apologetic smile "I have to go greet the guests"

Alex POV

Scarlett said goodbye to us and leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

"Iug" Harry said making a face of disgust "I feel so alone"

"The twins are coming" I said giving her a playful look.

"That's great, I haven't seen them in a long time" He said, taking a sip of his champagne.