Chapter 35

Scarlett POV

It was the end of March and Alex had decided that she wanted to go back to work since she would go crazy if she stayed at her house with her mom and her sister any longer. The therapies have been improving her mobility much more. They took the iron out of her hand and now she only uses a crutch to walk.

These last few days she has been very stressed as she has a lot of work behind, so I decided to go visit her at her office to have lunch with her.

When I got to her office, she was gone and I knew she would be in a meeting.

I sat in her desk chair waiting for her to come back.

I was focused on reading an architecture magazine when Alex's voice interrupted me.

"Hey babe" Shee said closing the door behind her.

"Hey, bug" I said with a smile "How was the meeting?"

"Boring" She answered laughing "What is this surprise for?"

"I wanted to see you and besides bring you something to eat" I answered softly as she approached me.

Alex put her hands on both sides of the chairs and her face was very close to mine.

"You look good behind my desk" She said brushing her lips against mine.

"Yeah?" I asked feeling how my breath was agitated.

"Yeah" She replied "But, you'd look so much better on top of it"

Alex closed the small distance between us quickly, making me moan into her kiss. Her left hand went down to my waist, giving me a gentle squeeze, telling me that I had to get up.

When I did she positioned me on her desk, staying between my legs.

"Alex, someone can come in" I said letting out a moan when I felt her lips on my neck.

"I put the lock on the door" She said, biting my weak spot on her neck.

"Fuck" I said as I felt her semi-erect dick brushing against my covered center.

I was feeling too hot, more than usual right now. Alex started to unbutton my shirt and when she did she took her hand to one of my breasts, squeezing it hard.

I grabbed her shirt tightly to pull her closer to me. Alex brought her lips back to mine, bit my lower lip which allowed her to insert her tongue.

I took one of my hands to her dick and started stroking it over her pants. As I was about to start unbuckling her belt, her office phone rang.

"Miss Marchetti, your 2 pm appointment will be here in 20 minutes" Alex's secretary said.

She grunted and went to her phone.

"Thank you Emily" Alex said in a frustrated tone.

She came closer to me and put her hands on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, amore" She said softly "We'll have to leave it for later"

"I hate your 2 pm appointment" I said pouting.

Alex helped button my blouse back up and we sat down to eat lunch together. During our meal we both chatted and suddenly, I abruptly got up from my chair to run to the bathroom.

"Babe, are you alright?" Alex asked worried.

I felt that she was next to me taking my hair and massaging my back.

"Let it all go" She said softly.

After finishing throwing up my lunch, I got up and I could feel Alex's worried look.