Chapter 23

I needed to do all of this to make the jump to Rose's presentation.

SMUT❗❗❗❗

---------------------------------------------

It was only two days until Christmas and I was in my apartment practicing the song for Rose's performance.

I was so focused that I didn't notice that someone had entered. I kept playing until a pair of hands landed on my shoulders making me jump.

"Holy shit" I said dropping the drumsticks in shock.

"I'm sorry honey" Scarlett said between laughs "I thought you heard me"

Scarlett faced me, then she sat on my lap.

"You look very sexy like that" She said running her hands down my neck.

"Like what?" I asked playing dumb.

"Sweaty, in your tank top" She replied looking at my arms as she bit her bottom lip "Showing off your amazing muscles"

I giggled since I knew where she was going. I put my hands on her hips, pulling her towards me. Scarlett gasped at the feel of my bulge.

"Shit" I said without taking my eyes from hers feeling how she started to make moves on my covered cock.

Scarlett gave me a mischievous smile and kissed me fiercely. Her soft lips burned against mine. She bit my lower lip causing me to open my mouth which made her able to insert her tongue.

My hands went to her breasts giving them a squeeze which made Scarlett moan.

"Take off your shorts" She said during the kiss.

She got up and quickly removed her lower clothes and I did the same. My erect dick collided with my stomach still covered by my tank top. Scarlett pushed me to the chair in the corner of the room, straddling me. She took my cock taking it right to her entrance.

"You're so wet" I said as I ran my middle and ring fingers down her folds.

Scarlett moaned, clutching my hair tightly as my cock began to disappear inside her.

"Fuck, baby" I said letting out a moan when Scarlett started to move.

I wrapped my arm around her waist holding her tightly while my other hand went to the edge of the chair. I started to match her movements, the sound of our bodies colliding and her moans were making something start to grow rapidly inside me.

"Shit... Oh fuck, just like that" Scarlett gasped with every thrust I made.

Scarlett yanked her body back, not letting go of her grip on my neck. We stared at each other and after a few seconds she rolled her eyes and I could feel her walls squeezing my dick.

"I-I'm going to... Fu-fuck" She groaned again.

"Cum, honey" I said pulling her towards me biting her neck gently.

I felt her release her fluids on my cock and I had to quickly pull out of her as I was about to cum.

I took my hand to my dick to masturbate and I came letting all my semen fall on her thigh.

"Fuck" I grunted as I released everything that was left inside of me.

"You feel so good, baby" Scarlett said making me laugh.

I reached for the cabinet next to me, pulling out a roll of toilet paper to wipe the residue off her thigh.

"Why do you have this here?" She asked pointing to the paper roll.