Intro

Alex Marchetti is a 31-year-old intersex Italian woman. She has both male and female features. She does a lot of sports to keep her body fit, blue eyes and short dark hair. She has her own architecture, construction and restoration company together with her best friend Harry Smith, but she has also invested money in other businesses.

She considers herself a simple woman, she likes to cook, travel, spend time with her friends and family and music.

She was born in Florence, Italy. Since she was little she was interested in cooking since she always saw her mother and grandmother cooking, but what she was really passionate about was architecture and restoration.

She always remembers the trips she made with her family through Europe and thanks to that she became fascinated with the architecture of each country.

Her father is an actor and her mother is a chef. She has 3 siblings, Dante, who followed in her mother's footsteps. Sofia, who followed in her father's footsteps and Annabella, who is a vet.

Almost all of her family still lives in Italy, except for her sister Sofia, who lives in L.A.

Alex met Scarlett when she was 28 years old through her best friend Elizabeth Olsen. 

They started dating at the beginning of 2018 and when they had been in a relationship for a little over a year, things began to change.

PLEASE READ!!!

*This story contains depression, drug use, smut and vulgarity*

*Flashbacks will be in italics and phone calls and messages in bold*

*The photos used in this story don't belong to me*

*there will be warnings for some chapters*

*I don't own the songs used for this story*

*English is not my first language*

*Sorry if my Italian is not perfect, but I've been learning it recently*

*The events that will take place are not done with hate or something like that, it is to give the story more drama*

*I don't hate anyone who will be named here*