Chapter 60

A/N: I'll let you know when you should listen to the song.

---------------------------------------

September, 2025.

"Shit, honey" I moaned in Scarlett's ear "I can't get enough of this"

Scarlett dug her nails into my back as my thrusts became faster.

"Fuck, yes, yes, don't stop" She said between moans.

One of her hands rested on the back of my neck while the other went to my hair.

Our mouths met fiercely and I could feel Scarlett's walls closing around my dick.

"I'm gonna.... Uh fuck" Scar moaned as she bit my lower lip.

"Cum with me, babe" I said feeling like my cock was about to explode.

With an almost pornographic moan, Scar came on my dick and I did the same inside her.

"Fuck, Scar" I moaned as my thrusts slowed, releasing the last strands of my cum inside her.

"Mmmh" She murmured following my rhythm.

When we both came down from our ecstasy, I slowly pulled my dick out of her.

"God" I said as I settled next to her.

Scar laughed. God, how I love her laugh.

"I swear I could never get tired of this" I said making her laugh even more.

She turned, put her hand on my chest placingher chin on it.

"Happy anniversary, honey" She said, giving me the most beautiful smile.

"Happy anniversary, love" I answered leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"This is nice" She said now accommodating her head on my chest.

"What, amore?" I asked her as I caressed her bare back.

"Our new life" She answered sweetly "Coming to Italy I think it was a great idea"

"It's much quieter" I said looking at her even though she couldn't see me "We're not with the constant noise of the streets of New York"

"And the food is much better" She said making me laugh "Actually I wouldn't mind eating some gelato right now"

"Okay" I said laughing "First we are going to take a shower and then you can have all the gelato you want"

The next day Scar and I went to my grandparents' house, since they had offered to take care of our children so that we could celebrate our first marriage anniversary.

"Ciao tutti" I said as we entered the kitchen "Come stanno i miei piccoli?" (Hi, everyone) (How are my little ones?)

I greeted Rose with a kiss on her forehead, then went to where Matteo was and took him in my arms.

"Mamma" The little boy said suddenly.

Scarlett and I were in shock.

"What, what did you say little one?" I asked him with a huge smile.

"Mamma" Matteo said.

"His first word" Scar said excitedly "I can't believe it"

"Can you say Mommy, Matti?" I asked the little one.

"Mommy" He answered immediately.

"God, I would eat him" Scarlett said making us laugh.

"L'unica cosa che mangerai è questa deliziosa Carbonara" My nonna suddenly said "Immagino tu abbia passato una buona notte?". (The only thing you are going to eat is this delicious Carbonara) (I take it you had a good night?)