11

Lisa had managed to make her way to the bedroom with the house servant's help, but since the house servant could not enter the Jennie's bedroom, he shouted outside the door.

Hearing that, Jennie walked out with Alison. 

Once Alison received Lisa from the house servant's hands, the house servant turned and left.

Hearing Alison's gasp, Jennie had no time to think about much else; she came to the door and saw that Lisa couldn't stand steadily anymore.

Fearing that Lisa would fall, Jennie secretly decided to restrict Lisa's wine intake from now on; without discussing the issue of safety, drinking so often was bad for her health too.

Jennie came up to Lisa, but Lisa suddenly lost her balance and dropped head-first into her arms. 

Her body was soft; it was not controlled at all.

Sensing that something was wrong, Jennie called Lisa's name anxiously...

Once she saw the purple tint on Lisa's lips, she realized that Lisa's was not simply drunk. 

Jennie cried out, "Go and get the physician, quickly!"

Both physician Jill and physician Kim came.

Lisa was lying motionlessly on the bed, and Jennie stood next to the bed, holding the bed's railing with both hands for support. 

Her fingertips paled from her grip, and she couldn't stop her body from trembling.

Jennie forced herself to remain calm as she asked, "How is he?"

Physician Jill picked up Lisa's hand, then she pricked her middle finger with a silver needle. 

A bead of blood oozed from the opening, and the tip of the needle changed in color...

Physician Jill's expression turned serious. 

She shared a look with physician Kim, then she said carefully, "Answering the lady, the young master has been poisoned!"

"What poison? What medicine does she need, or is there an antidote?"

"Judging from the color of the silver needle, the young master has not been poisoned for long. It's best if we can find what caused the young master's poisoning and extract some of it to find out what poison it is, so that we may administer the correct medicine. May this humble one ask the lady... how did the young master return?"

"He returned by himself."

"The young master's lips have already changed in color, which shows that this poison is very aggressive. In this humble one's opinion, the young master was not poisoned through food. If it was food, it would have been absorbed by the stomach. He would not have been able to hold on for so long, so it's very likely that..."

Physician Kim finished her sentence, "It's very likely that it was caused by a poisoned weapon!"

"That's right."

"Lady, perhaps I should search the young master's body for the injury instead."

"There's no need!"

"Lady?"

"I'll do it myself." Jennie said.

"Lady, that mustn't be done. If the lady touches the poison, this one can't bear the consequences. It's better if I check the young master instead."

"I said there's no need. All of you may go. Leave the tools to extract poison behind, I will do it myself."

"Y-yes my lady..."