76

LISA

I took out my instant tent and sleeping bag from my inventory.

As we both lay down, we sighed in unison because it felt amazing.

She looked at me straight in the eye, and then I lost it, Jennie pulled me down and kissed me senselessly.

I hovered on top of her and kissed her in return.

Her kisses were needy, and I will never complain because all I ever wanted was to feel her lips on mine.

She moans in between our kisses, igniting a fire inside me, especially when she slide her hand inside my shirt, and started caressing my stomach.

The feeling of her delicate hands in there was pure heaven.

Her hands started to roam around my back and my stomach simultaneously while I started to trail kisses on her neck.

Fuck!

The smell of vanilla that lingered on her neck made me high, and I wanted more.

"You smell so good, nini." I whispered as she started to tug at the hem of my lapel.

I sat up and removed my clothes while I watched her removed her clothes too.

Oh God! Why is she so perfect?

Jennie Rubyjane Stark is a masterpiece.

Leaning down, I kissed her again and slid my tongue in which she gladly sucked.

Fuck!

My hand roamed around her body while I supported my weight with my one free hand.

I kissed her neck, left her marks and sucked the skin just above her fucking collar bone.

In this case, I have to thank this era's clothing, I don't have to worry that someone might see those marks.

She started to tug at my hair as I kissed her near her chest.

The anticipation killed me, and as I took one of her breast in my mouth, she moaned my name so damn sexy.

"Ohh..Lili."

I sucked on her breast, and kissed every inch of them. 

My kisses went down to her toned stomach until I reached what I was craving for–

The smell of her sex was intoxicating, and I know she's already wet down there. 

So without uttering a single word, I spread her legs wide.

Fuck! She's already staking wet.

I didn't make her wait, so I went down and kissed her. 

I didn't waste any single drop and licked her good.

Sliding my tongue inside of her, she moans my name again. 

I played with her clit, and slid my tongue in and out while sucking her simultaneously.

It didn't take long before I felt her legs clutching on my head, and I know she's about to cum.

"Don't stop Lili...ahh!" she breathily begs and I obliged.

I felt her cum gushing down and I didn't waste a drop as I licked them dry.

With the sky as our blanket and the ground as our bed, it became a spontaneous outdoor camping experience for us too.

***