22

After breakfast, Liam said that he was going to look for Lisa, hence Jennie went with him.

The two of them came to Lisa's courtyard hand in hand.

Jennie knocked on the door.

Once she heard Lisa's voice... she indicated for Liam to answer.

Jennie looked gently at the person lying on the bed.

Hearing that she had not slept last night too, she thought that perhaps the reason for her sleepless night was the same as hers... Jennie's gaze turned even more gentle.

However, it was already past morning right now...

It would be fine if they were at home, but this was the Park home.

Sleeping in like this would make others start to talk about her.

Seeing Jennie standing by her bed, the fatigue on Lisa's face was swept away at once.

She asked in pleasant surprise, "Why are you here?"

Jennie sat down by the bed, "Didn't I promise to come and find you in the morning?"

"Oh, oh yeah, I'll get up right now..."

"Slow down, you haven't slept well yesterday night. Be careful or you might get dizzy!"

"It's okay, I'm all fine now!"

Lisa got up swiftly, washed up for the morning, then she got dressed while she asked Jennie what her plans were for today.

She was extremely happy to hear that Jennie planned to go to the pier with them.

Lisa and Jennie held Liam's hands on the left and right as they left the gates.

Jennie put on a veil today too, and Lisa stopped herself from saying something a few times when she saw it.

Following Liam's lead, the three of them arrived at the pier very quickly.

The city's port was relatively low.

Liam took Lisa and Jennie to a slope, then he pointed down as he said to Lisa, "Uncle, there's the pier."

Although it was a little far away, it was no problem for Lisa.

She quietly turned on the super sharp camera in her eye, then she took in the faraway sight in its entirety.

The so-called pier was a big open-air market in front of the port.

It was a very big area; there were many stalls clustered together, and the calls for sales continued endlessly.

The entire market was a rectangle with a crossed path in the middle, open on all sides.

A third of the stalls here sold fresh fish that were just unloaded from the boats, and there were peasant women selecting fish from the stalls in groups of twos or threes.

Some stalls sold items related to fishing, while the rest were variety stalls and food stalls with steaming hot food.

Further ahead from the market was a space with about twice as much surface area.

Plenty of carriages were parked there, and a few workers were still going around unloading cargo.

Even further ahead would be the port, and the 'pier' in its truest sense.

Big and small boats were docked there.

Lisa noticed a unique boat amongst them right away; its design and color made it different from the rest.