42

Hearing that from Toji, that person went into an instant rage.

Although Toji was strong and solid, he still lacked a little something compared to the men outside of the pass.

In that person's eyes, other than Toji who 'wasn't bad', the rest of the people around Lisa looked terribly weak.

As someone who knew about the Stark's extreme wealth, he and the others had already been hankering for the fat sheep, Lisa, for a long time.

They were just troubled over having no chances to do so; they could have never expected that 'happiness' would come so suddenly.

A tea bowl shattered on the floor. 

The person who was insulted led his few brothers as he made his way aggressively towards Lisa's side.

Sukuna and Geto were utterly fearless; in tacit agreement, they stood protectively in front of Lisa.

Toji and Gojo shared a look.

Toji picked up a random stool for a weapon while Gojo set the winter coat aside, then he put his hand on the back of Lisa's seat and his other in his chest...

In a snap... those people who were like a pack of hungry wolves have already made their way up to the two brothers, and a big fight was imminent.

Suddenly, a swift sound could be heard.

It was so subtle and fast that the average person probably couldn't hear it.

Sukuna grabbed Geto as a flash of white flew by.

A "thud" sounded.

The two groups turned to see that a sharp dagger had nailed into a pillar a short distance away.

The dagger was inches deep in the wood, and its handle was still vibrating slightly.

The dagger had flown by half an arm's length in front of Geto.

It was closer towards the leader of the other group; it had basically brushed over his nose.

A chill still lingered on the tip of that person's nose. He touched it for a moment, then he looked down at his hand. He finally let out a breath once he saw that there was no blood.

The two groups turned their heads and looked towards Beedle. He had stood up at some point of time. He was holding the treasure map with one hand, but the dagger that he used to slit his eyes with had disappeared...

"What, are you ready to turn this place upside down just because I'm blind?" Beedle said with a dark tone. 

He had already blinded himself, but he continued to 'look' towards the direction of the commotion out of habit. His blood-covered face was especially grim to see.

"Mm?" Beedle dragged out this sound which was filled with a questioning tone.

At that moment, the workers of the caravan who stood behind Beedle on the stage and those who stood in every corner of the tent pressed their hand on their weapons, then they pulled it out slightly...

The sound of various kinds of weapons being drawn out from its sheath could be heard. The way it seemed to go on endlessly raised goose bumps on one's skin.

Even the leader of the troublemakers changed his expression. He opened his mouth a little, but only choking sounds seemed to come out from his throat.

"I blinded myself today just to sell the treasure map and retire, but the caravan hasn't been disbanded yet! But you'd still dare to come and tear down my stage right in front me? Such a greedy and ambitious heart, were you going to wait until tomorrow to cut me and my caravan brothers alive?"