69

DO NOT read past this page if you are under 18

***

That night.

Under Jennie's request, even though Lisa really wanted to indulge in lascivious acts in broad daylight, she still restrained her own ideas.

Lisa and Jennie finished their baths.

A pair of red candles was lit inside the room, and a calming fragrance was rising from the incense burner.

Since word had been given beforehand, no servant girls would appear around Jennie and Lisa's bedroom tonight.

"Wife~."

Lisa was not wearing the middle clothing of the kingdom today, but a pair of shorts and a sports vest from earth.

She had taken off her mimic skin too, revealing fine curves.

The fairness of her torso and arms were a different shade from her neck and face, which looked somewhat amusing.

Jennie couldn't help but smile, and the nervousness in her heart was eased too.

Lisa had a firm figure.

Thanks to long outdoor trips and constant training, Lisa's body fat percentage was kept at a pretty good ratio.

If she tensed her abdomen, the outlines of abdominal muscles would appear, but it wouldn't stay when she relaxed, maintaining a sense of beauty.

"Wife~"

Lisa sat down next to Jennie.

Caressing her cheek with a somewhat dazed look in her eyes, she muttered, "Your skin... seems to be even better than before. It's bright and smooth like boiled egg whites."

Jennie could feel her own body temperature rising continuously.

Lisa's fingers brushed her chin, sliding down along her neck, stopping at the gap between her collarbones.

She gave it a gentle tap, then she continued to slide her hand down...

Her fingertips reached her chest, touching the crossing point between her lapels.

Jennie was in too much of a hurry earlier, hence the string wasn't tied properly.

Her lapels fell open with one gentle brush downwards from Lisa's hand...

A vivid red dudou was revealed inside, embroidered with a pair of mandarin ducks playing in the water.

"Wife, you're so beautiful~" Lisa praised from the bottom of her heart.

Jennie hung her head down, then she said almost inaudibly, "Can we blow out the lights?"

"I don't wanna~ This night is what actually counts as our wedding night. We finally made it past the mourning period, I want to make it up to you properly."

Jennie bit her lower lip a little, and she said nothing more.

Lisa took off Jennie's middle clothing, exposing her fair and slender arms.

The weather in the province could be considered blistering hot these days, but small goosebumps had still risen on Jennie's skin.

She was nervous, but she wasn't against it.

From the bottom of her heart... she wanted to give herself to Lisa.

She wanted to for a long time.

Lisa pressed her fiery hot hands on Jennie's shoulders as gently and sincerely as a master potter caressing a masterpiece.