31

"Two lords, here to do business again?"

"Mm, keep a good eye on our horses!"

"Got it, you can rest assured."

Lisa led Jennie through the pier and towards the port. 

Thanks to her super sharp camera, she could see the foreign ships that Psy mentioned from afar.

Seven of those ships were docked in one area, lined up in a row. 

There was another ship at another area, which was comparatively far from these seven ships...

Lisa recalled Psy saying during the banquet at the estate that the foreign ships were not all from the same place. 

They were divided by the strong and weak too, and the ships from weaker countries usually avoid the ships from stronger countries.

Lisa narrowed her eyes to zoom in on the ship that was docked far from the rest.

In terms of size, it did look a lot bigger than the rest. 

Lisa also keenly noticed that this ship had a lot of square openings the size of a carriage window, which should be openings for its canons...

Only two of the other ships had such openings, but the number of openings they had could hardly compare with the big ship.

There were a lot more people on the pier today than usual. 

The dock workers have already started to set up stalls on the level ground in front of the port.

Lisa also noticed that there were a few well-dressed figures among the crowd who she had never seen here before.

Lisa pulled Jennie's hand a little, "Let's go, we'll head over there."

"Mm."

Lisa led Jennie directly towards the biggest foreign ship. 

Once they were closer, they could see that foreigners were already at work on the level ground in front of the ship...

However, those working foreigners actually had shackles on their ankles!

At a closer look, they could tell that their clothes were very old, and there were dried blood stains on some people. 

There were fresh scars too. 

They could already smell an unpleasant smell from them despite their distance.

Jennie covered her nose, then she said with a frown, "What is going on here?"

Lisa studied the scene, then she said in a hushed voice, "All of them are probably captives..."

Lisa noticed two foreign men with proper clothes standing a short distance away. 

They had scarlet jackets, tight pants, leather shoes, and a western-style felt cap with a feather on top.

One of them was breathing smoke with a cigarette in hand, and he was chatting with the person next to him...

Both of them had guns on their waists. 

They were probably keeping watch on the captives while they were building something...

"Let's go and check out another place, we'll come back again later."

"Alright."

Lisa and Jennie left this side and headed to the other area with seven ships.

Lisa pointed at the row of ships, then she smiled and said, "Look, despite the gaudy colors, they actually look pretty good all together. It's like a rainbow..."