65

Jennie poured a cup of water for Lisa, then she said softly, "Slow down, have some water."

Lisa picked up the cup, downed it one go, then she said, "You're still better at thinking ahead after all. The ceremony today was seriously tiring, if I didn't have those pastries in the morning, I might actually have not been able to hold on."

Jennie smiled a little. 

She loved doing this... Thinking about trivial things for Lisa's sake like this gave her even more delight than settling a big business deal when she was in charge of the family business.  

"Oh right, have you asked cultivator Jisoo what she meant by her message?"

Lisa smacked her forehead, "How could I have forgotten about that? Things were truly too hectic at the time, Master was too busy, and I got so hungry that all I could think about was coming back, so I forgot about that."

"That's fine too. It's like what you said... cultivator Jisoo has high hopes for you. She wouldn't give you no hints if you really were about to face some calamity. Since she didn't say anything, then that's good news for us."

"Mm, that's right." Lisa smiled a little towards Jennie, then she continued eating by herself at a slower pace. 

However... that wasn't what happened.

Lisa was worried that she would forget about this, hence she had specially set a reminder that would flash in her left eye once every half an hour. 

Once the ceremony ended, Lisa immediately found a chance to ask cultivator Jisoo about it.

***

Jisoo took a look at Lisa, then she asked in return, "You haven't done it yet?"

"Uhm, no... What exactly do you want me to do?"

Jisoo simply sighed quietly, then she said on her own, "That's fine. It's already too late... Just maintain the usual state when you go back, and revise what I taught you well. This teacher will be busy these days... I won't have time to meet you alone, but there will be a lot of chances when we return to the capital."  

"Master?"

"Go then, this teacher still has things to discuss with her Highness. There's no need to stay for dinner, since General Bridgerton will be returning tonight... Go back and eat in the small courtyard."

"Okay..."

***

This was what actually happened, but Jisoo's words were even stranger this time. 

Lisa chose not to mention it to keep Jennie from worrying.

Lisa had thought over it on the way back. Although she felt that it was somewhat unbelievable...

Judging from Jisoo and the Royal Princess' reaction, something major might have actually happened.

It was just a shooting star. 

Could it really be that powerful?

Could it be that the magnetic field here was different from earth? 

Or could it be that she was just one among the masses on earth, unable to see the more profound things? 

That's why she would have the 'misconception' that shooting stars were just scenery?