47

I had breakfast at the Park residence, then bid goodbye and left.

I had also agreed to meet the family at the archway of the West-Fourth lane at dawn five days from now, then we would head back to Winterfell together.

I counted the time: there was more than enough time to go and return from the Yǒng province within five days.

The Yǒng province was close to the Driftmark province, and four people who were important for the small estate plan were still living there.

They were those four foreigners who I bought last time.

I turned on my map, then got on a fast horse.

I quickly arrived in the residence that Gojo helped me to rent in the Yǒng province.

It was a very secluded place, and there were still some fields around the house.

There weren't any neighbours in the area.

It was hard to find, yet conspicuous.

Seeing the weeds all over the fields, my heart cooled halfway...

"They can't have run away, right?"

"Baa..."

Once I got closer, I found that the field was encircled by a wooden fence.

A few sheep were kept inside, and they were mostly ewes.

I smiled.

Are they starting a ranch?

Catching sight of a number of wooden buckets hanging on the fence, I got down from my horse, then picked up a wooden bucket.

It had a strong fragrance of milk.

I took a sniff, then muttered, "Nice, you've even got sheep milk to drink, huh? Not bad, you're all living pretty well."

After smelling this fragrance of milk, I could be certain that the four of them had not left...

Or at least, not all of them.

People in the kingdom didn't drink dairy after all.

There were dairy products, but they were made in very limited quantities, and it was very expensive.

Once I walked up to the gate, I could hear the sound of wood chopping in the courtyard.

I knocked on the gate, and the sound of chopping stopped.

However, no one answered her.

"It's me, Lisa." I said in English.

"Sir! Is it you?"

"Yes, please open the gate."

"Mister Manoban is back, friends!"

The courtyard gates opened.

Zagreus was the one who opened it, and his sleeves were rolled up at the moment.

Looks like he was the one who was chopping wood just now.

He invited me in, then he shook hands with me.

The other few people shook hands with me separately too.

They gave their greetings and expressed their regard.

"How are things? Are you all getting used to life here?" I asked.

I looked around the place.

The courtyard was fixed up quite well; it was uniquely foreign.

They had made large wooden barrels to age grape wine, and they also had cheese out to dry.