25. He wants her

Carlos still held me close to him as I was looking at Charles who was focused on his phone.

"Yesterday, Charles Leclerc, 24 year old Formula 1 driver won his first Championship with Scuderria Ferrari and shocked us all with what he did after he got out of the car. Soon after young Monegasque got out of this car he kissed woman known as Jenna Garcia. We know nothing about their past as a couple and they weren't seen anywhere before."

"We know little about them, but last night her sister Maria Garcia Johnson came to tell the internet about dark past of her sister Jenna. However, she said that Jenna tried to kill herself multiple times. Their mother died when she was young, so Maria took care of her until before few weeks when she left the house without anyone knowing where she went. All the previous suicide attempts failed because there was always someone around her on time."

"Maria also mentioned her, her sister and their mother being left by their father couple years back before she died. The older sister, Maria, thinks that these were only two reasons she attempted suicide, but claims there is much more she didn't know."

"Drug use, cutting veins, poisoning and stabbing herself were just few methods she tried."

'I hated seeing my sister in that state of mind. I never imagined she would be like this. My husband and I always tried to help her and we took care of her when our mother died.' – Mentions Maria.

'That night, she went out leaving everything behind, without telling us where she is headed to. We assumed she went over to her friends, but we started getting worried when she didn't come back for few hours. Of course, to report a missing person you have to wait 24 hours so we did. We couldn't call her on the phone as she had left it at home. But then next day she came home but left soon after. We tried to stop her from leaving but she didn't listen. That day she told me things I never imagined her to think of me, my husband or my daughter, her niece. She told me I am the disappointment of the family as I didn't do something bigger than being receptionist at a hotel. That really hurt me but I didn't want to argue with her. She is my sister, I love her and I will always love her...' – Were the words of Maria Johnson.

"This is just a little bit of Jenna's past. We will keep you updated about the whole situation." – Charles finished and I stared at him.

"She loves me?" - I said raising my tone, tears disappearing, with sadness turning into anger. "That fucking bitch!" – I yelled stepping away from Carlos, going towards the window to take few breaths of fresh air before closing it.

"I swear to god... I am going to kill her one day if she continues to do this." – I rubbed my face containing my anger and trying not to smash everything around me at the moment.

"She fucking told me I was disappointment of the family, she told me I was whoring myself around, when she was the one bringing men at night when her dear husband she loves so much, worked night shift and like a beast trying to buy her new Prada bag!" – I yelled out. Oh god I kept that a secret for a long fucking time.

"Will you talk to her when we get back to New York?" – Charles asked calmly, looking at me. "If I go talk to her, I'll fucking beat her to death." – I almost whispered. I didn't want to yell anymore.

"Don't think like that. Be a better person. You have bigger platform I am sure. Address it on your Instagram." – Carlos suggested and I took deep breath.

"Okay, I will..." – I sat down across from them. "There is also one more thing I want to discuss." – Carlos sat on the same couch as Charles and they both looked at me.

"You both kissed me on the same day... And I don't know how to feel about any of it." – Charles looked at Carlos in surprise. "You two kissed yesterday?" – He said out of shock.