27. Yes, like that

I watched her leave and Lando came up to me. We walked towards the part of the club where music was a lot quieter. I leaned on wall with my hands in my pockets starring at the wall in front of me. I sighed thinking of her lips on mine, and her body pressed up against me wanting it to happen all over again.

"Do you like her?" – Lando spoke looking at me leaning on the same wall. I turned to look at him. I didn't say anything. But yet again looked at wall in front of me. "You do." - He said teasingly, as he punched my shoulder a bit.

"Not like that..." – Yes, like that. I don't dare to say anything to anyone about my feelings towards her. The first person that will find out, will be her. No one else.

"Oh yeah?" - He teased again now fully turning his body to me. "No yeah, it was just a turn on for me with all that dancing and, well... you know..." – I tried to talk him out of it. By 'it' I mean the whole idea of me liking Jenna. I do like her, a lot, but I would like to keep my feelings towards her, for myself. And later on, express them towards her.

"Well, if you say so." - Lando said and leaned against the wall, after we noticed girls approaching us. They were laughing and barely walking.

Lando stepped towards Luisa and took her by her hands and because she released her grip from Jenna, she fell and I stepped in to catch her. She fell on my chest and looked at Luisa laughing even harder than before. Lando and I looked between each other and smiled at their reaction.

"You almost smashed your head!" - Luisa barely said from laughter. "I know! If it wasn't for this handsome man I'd be on the fucking floor." - I looked back at her and she was giving me 'fuck me' eyes. Dangerous.

"I think we should head to hotel. I think they hand enough." – I looked back at Lando and he nodded. "No! It's too early, come on." - Luisa protested. "Come on, Jenna. Agree with me!" - She added. "Mm I do agree with you." - She leaned her chin up on my chest looking up at me. Those same eyes looking at me. I hated how my body reacted to hers at this point.

"Can we stay a bit longer?" - She said in low voice not breaking eye contact. Fuck. I really can't help myself at this point. The thought of her lips on mine. And the feeling of her body pressed up against me really overtook everything.

"How do you have so much power over me?" - I whispered, just so she can hear it. She smiled at me.

She. Smiled. At. Me.

"We'll stay a bit longer. You guys can go if you want." - I turned to Lando and Luisa after Jenna almost screamed out of happiness still pressed up against me.

"No! Babe, please. Can we stay a bit longer?" - Luisa really didn't want to go home. But it didn't seem like Lando had much of a power to say no to Luisa as well. So we did stay a bit longer.

We didn't let them drink anymore and neither did we. We spent time on the dance floor. This time she was turned to me, our foreheads pressed together.

Her hands around my neck and mine hugging her waist. There was something about her that made me crave for more of her. I didn't know if it was her smile or, her green mischievous eyes that I liked so much about her. I would love to have either one for myself.

The lips only I can touch. And the eyes that will only look at me like that.

Her hands went up in my hair and messed around with it before she turned her back and pressed herself to me like the last time.

But now, she was more teasing, more swaying her hips in dangerous zone and she knows what she's doing. She started going lower and lower her hands moving down her body as she went towards the floor.

She turned around to face me, still dangerously low down. I placed my hands under her chin leading her up again until she is standing still, and her face up as much as it could be.

I removed the rest of the space, taking a chance and kissing her. I would lie if I said I wasn't surprised. I was. But I kept it going. My hands all over her body, and when I placed them on right place, she would moan into kiss and make it so much hotter.

But what bothers me is, would she do this if there wasn't alcohol? Would she kiss me sober? I mean she did on the race. But I saw her expression. I saw her fake it, because Carlos kissed her the same day and she thought she would hurt him.

I knew she went after to find Carlos because she was worried about him. I knew everything somehow. But I didn't let her know I did. I feel like it would just make things worse between us. And more awkward as well.

"You're just teasing me..." - She whispered in my ear after breaking kiss and bringing my head down to her neck.

"You said you don't feel anything towards me... Why should I use you for one night? I would rather wait and have you all for myself, then do anything tonight." - I hesitated if I should tell her how I feel now, or wait until she is sober. I mean she is still somewhere here. Partly drunk.

"What if you don't 'use me' as you say? What if we can do this more often?" - She smirked back at me and I stared at her for a moment. "What do you mean?" – My eyebrows furrowed at her suggestion.