39. Who's smiling now?

I ignored it watching outside the window trying to keep myself calm. That was until he started going even higher and the lower. It felt so calming but it created so much tension at the same time.

I let out a shaky breath as his hand squeezed inside of my thigh just a little. He chuckled and smirked still paying attention to the road. "Why now?" – I asked as he kept with his movements. "I know how to get rid of stress and get you in the mood." – He simply answered as I looked at him. He surely was relaxed for a person who is teasing. Like I couldn't do it back. I turned to him and placed my hand on his pants and teased his already tensed up spot.

"Who's smiling now?" – Yeah, I am. His smile disappeared as soon as I started exploring dangerous spot with my hands. He tried to stay focus on driving as he swallowed saliva in his throat. I smirked to myself and sat back in my seat. He let out deep breath and I chuckled.

"You're getting back for that one." – He said in serious tone and I hid my smile from him. We got to the hotel and he didn't seem patient. He almost dragged me behind himself to the elevator.

I decided to go even further with my teasing by walking behind him and hugging him around his lower abdomen. And then my hands went lower. He pushed his head back before he grabbed my hands. "You are such a teaser." – He said and I grinned for myself knowing what will happen in a minute or two.

He opened my room that we shared so Carlos and Isa can have room that was supposed to be Charles' and Carlos'. He slammed door and started kissing me harshly. Tension turned into passion and I knew the night was just getting started.

His hand went under my dress and pulled it off, breaking kiss just when my dress went over my head. I felt his fingers on my bare back pressing me against his chest. My hands felt numb from keeping them up around his neck all this time so I traced them down to the end of his shirt pulling it over his head.

We got to the bedroom, well... He got us to the bedroom. He carried me all the way to there. When he let me down on silk mattress, he wanted to stand up but I didn't let him. I held him close enough to myself to feel his bare chest on mine.

I took the opportunity to turn us around so I was on top of him. I broke the kiss and I started getting lower with my lips. Kissing his abs and his v line. Slowly pulling down his pants, I stopped when I got really close. I wanted to tease him as much as I can until he pops and lets it out. Because just then, it's the best.

"You're so annoying when you just tease, and don't do anything about it." – He said being somewhat amused by my actions. I stood up walking over to the bathroom. "What? I have to take a shower. I am sure you need to as well." – He looked at me immediately seeing smirk on my face. He went up and walked to bedroom. Well more like jogged but he got there.

I was already in shower when I heard him getting in and closing the door. I faced the wall so I just felt his arms around me pressing me closer to himself. He started kissing down my neck to collarbone.

My back pressed against his chest and his arms around me were just what I wanted tonight. I let my head fall to his shoulder as my hand grabbed his partly wet hair that was not under shower at the moment. But my chest was. "I'll take the pill in the morning, do whatever you want with me." – I whispered as he smiled against my skin.

"I love when I can see how much you want me." – He continued on kissing me. "I love feeling of your body enjoying everything I do." – I bit on my lower lip. The thing about Charles is that, he can make me weak with his words. No matter how strong we are, there is always somebody who can make us weak. And that someone for me is Charles.

"I love you." – I smiled to myself. This is the first time he has said it. Of course there were times when he showed me how much he loved me, but the thought of hearing him say that never crossed my mind. I always felt loved by Charles.

"I love you too Charles." – I whispered back. He pushed me to the wall so I can use if for support. He kissed my shoulders before stopping and adjusting himself. I moaned at the feeling of him inside me.

He groaned at the feeling as well. It never got old. It wasn't long before his hips harshly trusted in and out. I barely kept myself up as my knees were giving up on me.

I gasped as I felt myself getting close. His thrusts faster and faster and I got louder. I forgot that Carlos and Isa would probably be at their room soon as well, but I focused on the feeling his body made to mine. He always knew where to kiss and touch. And I didn't know how.

My back arched and he started hitting the same spot over and over. "Fuck." – I breathed out in between moans. I shut my mouth with my hand as the passion kept heating up. He took my hand and removed it from my lips.

"I want to hear you, don't hold back." – Fuck, that was right thing to say. See what I mean, always the right time to do something. I squeezed my eyes shut focusing on the feeling once again.

After some time I reached my high and breathed out steady breath which I didn't release in quite long time. Not so long after he finished inside of me. I didn't care, I will take the pill in the morning.

He turned me around keeping me on my legs and kissing me on the lips. The kisses didn't last long as both of us were out of breath.