15 ¦ Lost In The Maze

The bus stopped at a huge filled parking lot, from which you could already see the theme park. Totally dazed from the long ride, we got off the bus. During the second half of the bus ride, a student threw up and it stank disgusting. I have never been so happy to get off a bus. 

"If I had stayed in there any longer, I probably would have thrown up too!" Heeseung cursed in disgust and stared at the bus. I grinned at him and replied ironically, "Why? I thought it was totally nice in there." He just laughed. 

The teachers told us that the campground was very close to the amusement park and that we would all go there together after our visit. So we left our bags on the bus for now. With our small backpacks and handbags we then moved to the entrance of the Wondercrystal Palace. The park got its name because it was mostly made of glass. But I rather thought it was made of transparent plastic instead of glass. Well, it looked pretty anyway. 

We followed the teachers and got the tickets. We were told to be back at the entrance at 5pm. After that, the students disappeared in all sorts of directions. Sara was standing next to me with Eren, looking at the boys from my house. 

Jungwon began, "I guess we all form a group?" We all nodded and then headed off as well. We strolled through the stone streets and passed several food stalls where the boys bought cotton candy. 

After the bus experience, I didn't feel like eating. I looked at Jungwon and Jay, who were greedily stuffing themselves, and muttered, "How can you guys eat like that after the bus experience?"

Jay laughed spitefully and replied, "Can't everyone be as touchy and effeminate as you women!" That chauvinistic sexist! I gave him a pissed off look, but Heeseung gave him an even more pissed off look. 

"I'm not a woman, you idiot!" He jeered at Jay and rolled his eyes. We all laughed until Joshua suddenly broke a proposal. 

"Hey, guys! Let's go check out that maze over there! That looks exciting." We stopped in front of a large medieval-style structure and stared at it. Hmm, a dungeon maze? It sounded quite fun. I looked around questioningly and got nods of agreement from most of them. 

"Well, we're all in agreement then!" Joshua exclaimed and grinned. We got in line and waited for our group to finally take our turn. 

A middle-aged blond man grumbled listlessly, "If you want to go into the dungeon of horror to experience the pure thrill, you'll have to split into teams of two, or go alone." He said these words so unmotivated that our group had to totally pull themselves together not to laugh out loud. Was Grumpy-Cat his big role model, or what? 

First Eren and Sara went in and I could hardly believe my eyes. He had actually dared to take her by the hand. Grinning, I looked after them. They were as good as married. It was only a question of time, Hehe. 

In a moment, the next two of us would have to leave. Hoon looked curiously around and asked, "Who's going next?" Jay gave me an urgent look to grab Joshua and go with him. Inwardly, I was destroying a thousand vases right now. How awkward it was to have to throw myself at him like that in front of everyone again!