32 ¦ Guess who's back

I strolled wearily through the hallways like a depressed zombie. Stop! Forget that! I was a depressed zombie. 

I dragged myself to my locker, unmotivatedly ripped it open, and packed my ugly history stuff inside. All of a sudden, Ni-ki stood next to me and said, "Woah, what's wrong with you? Haha, you look like you ate something rotten." 

I grumbled, "It's exam time! I'm writing my two advance course exams this week and today I wrote the Math Basic course exam. On top of that, I have a presentation on the discovery of Australia in English on Friday! I can't find the time to style myself up properly because I'm always too tired in the morning. Really my hair is fuzzy all the time. It doesn't stop! I hate this week, No this month! I really could spend May better. And I still have my period too." 

Depressed, I leaned my head against the lockers and Ni-ki patted my head in pity. This week really sucked. And I was about to have a double economics class. I might as well throw myself off the next window. Then I would be liberated. 

"Oh, come on, sweetie. I'm sure you'll get through this. You're smart." He said encouragingly. I tried to smile at him, but was thwarted by a slight stomach cramp. 

"Ahhhh...you have no idea the pain and mood swings I have. Once a month, I'd like to be a guy." 

Ni-ki grinned, "Good thing you're not. Otherwise I'd be gay once a month." 

Smiling in agony, I poked him in the cheek and said, "That's sweet of you! Tell me, do you have any chocolate with you?" 

He shook his head with a grin and said, "But I can buy you some at the kiosk." 

My eyes widened and I hugged him happily, "You would do that for me?" 

He replied, "For you, always. You're really huggable today, almost like us vampires in the cold season." I nodded and clung to him. He smelled so good. I was really done. 

I reluctantly broke away from Riki as our substitute economics teacher, Mr. Addams, came down the hall. Ms. Chwe was supposedly in her bed with a fever. The teacher huffed, "To your classroom immediately, Mrs. Kim! Otherwise, I guess I'll have to take some dope notes in my notebook." 

Ni-ki whispered with a grin, "Oh, no. My condolences. You have Mr. notebook? Have fun!" 

This teacher could almost be said to have a notebook fetish, so dependent and addicted was he to those things. I could have sworn he'd cried during a 5-minute break before because he couldn't find one of his notebooks. 

Sighing, I nodded and said, "Just give me the chocolate at 2nd break, okay? Oh, and as for Mr. Notebook, if that guy bugs me again, I'll shove that thing down his throat and make him choke on it. I hate his nine times smart sayings about himself and his stupid notebooks, damn it. Let him find himself a wife instead of folding notebooks in all kinds of colors." 

Laughing, Ni-ki said goodbye to me and I entered the classroom, just before the teacher. As he stepped in, his bag flew to the floor and a green apple, as well as various folders, of course, folding notebooks and a WE-LOVE-NOTEBOOKS.COM-FLYER.