Part 1: Lads We Have Company

Lunar's POV

Voice: "Execute Order 66"

My eyes burst open as I heard screams all over the galaxies. Strong pain hit my chest making me fall to my knees in front of Nala Se.

Nala Se: "Lunar."

She went down so she could place her hand on my back.

Nala Se: "What's wrong?"

Me: "Nothing is wrong. Everything is fine."

I said as tears began to roll down my cheeks. 

Order 66.

Next day...

Palpatine: "And the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed. But I assure you. My resolve has never been stronger!"

I was standing behind Nala Se with my hands together and my eyes looking down at the troopers who were standing in long rows listening to Emperor Palpatine's speech. I was looking up and down the rows when suddenly my eyes stopped on one trooper who had his eyes on me. Half of his face was covered with a black tattoo. He was from Clone Force 99. I read about them. 

Nala Se: "You can go now Lunar."

Looking away from the trooper I looked at her and nodded my head in response. Turning around I left the room.

Hunter's POV

The moment I saw the girl my eyes stopped on her. She had pale skin, short snow-white hair, and light blue eyes. She was wearing a white dress, with a black cloak over her head and a necklace around her neck. She was...

At that moment she looked at me and our eyes met. Her eyes widened a little and it looked like she knew me. But I didn't know her. I would remember her. 

Tech: "What is it?"

I looked at my brother for a short moment then I quickly looked back at the girl to see that she was gone. Who was she and did she know me?

Me: "Nothing."

I said to Tech and he went back to his own place.

Palpatine: "Gelactic Empire!"

Troopers around us began to cheer and celebrate.

Palpatine: "For a safe and secure society."

As the speech was over me and my team left the room.

Echo: "Galactic Empire? We're soldiers of the Republic."

Crosshair: "Republic, Empire... What's a difference?"

Tech: "The systematic termination of the Jedi is a big one for me."

Suddenly I felt that someone was following us so I stopped walking and raised my left hand telling my brothers to stop.

Me: "Lads, we've got company."

Turning around Wrecker moved out of the way so we could see the person behind us. It was that girl.

Girl: "Hello."

Lunar's POV

All five of them stared at me like I was something unreal. It made me feel a little uncomfortable so I took a step back.

Wrecker: "What are you?"

He asked as he stepped closer to me. He was quite taller than others with one blind eye.