Part 37: Droids

Hunter's POV

Wrecker: "We've never been to Raxus before."

Tech: "The coordinates from Cid have us landing outside the capital city of Raxulon, the home of their Senate."

I took a seat on my usual seat behind Echo.

Echo: "I can't believe we are helping a Separatist senator."

Tech: "So you have said. Repeatedly."

He said as he looked at him.

Me: "I always thought we'd make it to Raxus someday. But not like this."

Wrecker: "I miss Lunar, already."

Coming to planet Raxus we began to fly towards the location when beeping was heard. Two fighters flew over us and began to fly in front of us. I stood up and placed my hand on Echo's chair.

Trooper on comms: "Unidentified transport, this is restricted airspace. Transmit your clearance code."

Me: "Input the codes from Cid's client."

Tech quickly placed the code from Cid's client. For a moment we waited.

Echo: "Hunter, their client is a Separatist. How do we know this isn't a trap?"

Trooper on comms: "You're clear for entry. Proceed."

With that, the two troops flew away.

Tech: "Now you are convinced?"

He said as he looked at Echo.

Echo: "No."

Tech chose the forest that wasn't that far away from the city for the best place to land. With strong trees around us, we had a perfect cover. It was also the location that the code led us to. Opening the doors I stepped out of the ship first with my blaster ready.

Tech: "I am simply stating that the codes did, in fact, work. The client being a Seperatis is not relevant."

Echo: "It is to me."

Me: "Forget politics. We're here to do a job."

I said as I looked back at them.

Voice: "I am very pleased to hear you say that."

Quickly turning around I pointed at the owner of the voice that talked to us. Being the tree not that far away from us stood a droid looking at us. It was GS-8. She began to walk toward us.

Echo: "Who are you?"

Droid: "I am your client."

Wrecker: "We are working for a droid?"

Droid: "That's correct. My master, Senator Singh, was arrested for speaking out against the unjust occupation-"

Echo: "We don't care."

I placed my blaster away.

Me: "Take us to where the senator's being held."

Droid: "Right to it. I like you. Very well. Follow me."

Turning around she began to walk and I began to follow her with guys behind me.

Lunar's POV

As the guys left Cid ordered me to clean the bar and immediately began to work. Cleaning was something I regularly did on Kamino. Besides training and fixing up Clones that returned from barrels. I hated not to begin with guys. I was worried that something might go wrong and they would not return.