Part 44: You tell'em Girly

Lunar's POV 

Stepping out of Marauder I began to make my way toward Cid's with guys right behind me. 

Echo: "Cid, better pay us extra for that mission." 

Wrecker: "Ah it wasn't so bad."

Echo: "She failed to mention the drop zone would be swarming with Gundarks." 

Tech: "It is not the first time she has left our key details." 

As I was walking I noticed that there were a lot of men in uniforms that I hadn't seen before. Their heads were covered with black helmets. Even though I couldn't see their faces I didn't trust them. The way some of them looked at me made me feel uncomfortable. Just as I was about to start walking slowly so I could walk next to the guys, Hunter stepped next to me. 

Like he saw that it was bothering me he began to walk closer. He was so close that his arm was almost touching mine. Looking at me I gave him a smile before looking back forward. Coming to Cid's I saw that there were more men in black helmets. 

Tech: "Since when is this place so popular?"

Hunter: "Stay sharp." 

Coming inside the cantina there were even more guards and many more people. 

Tech: "Who are they?" 

Hunter: "Not our problem. Let's find Cid." 

We began to approach the hallway that led to Cid's office when one of those men in black stepped in front of Hunter blocking his way. 

Guard: "Where do you think you are going?" 

Before he realized what was about to happen, Hunter punched him hard and he fell against the wall. Stepping into the room two men pointed blasters at us. All of us pointed our blasters at them as well. 

Voice: "It's rude to barge into one's office unannounced." 

Said the unknown man who was sitting behind Cid's chair. She was nowhere to be seen. 

Hunter: "This isn't your office." 

He said. From the corner of my eye, I could see Echo and Wrecker pointing their blasters at more guards that came behind us. 

Man: "Guess again." 

Suddenly he placed a lizard creature on the table as she was resting on his lap before and I immediately recognized it. 

Me: "Ruby?" 

Man: "She's my prized pet." 

Me: "What are you doing with her?" 

Man: "I paid. Cid delivered." 

He said as he petted Ruby under the chin.

Hunter: "And where is Cid?" 

Man: "Cid's out. This parlor and Ord Mantell are now my territory." 

Walking around the table he stepped behind the two men pointing their blasters at us. 

Man: "But if you are looking for work, I might have use for you." 

Hunter: "We will think about it." 

Man: "You do that." 

Me: "So what are we gonna do now Hunter?" 

I asked the moment we came out of the building. 

Hunter: "We're getting off Ord Mantell. Tech, prepare the ship. The rest of us will gather supplies." 

Me: "But what about Cid?"