Part 48: Replacements

Lunar's POV 

After returning to Marauder I couldn't stop looking down at my comm devise as I wanted for guys to contact us that something had happened. Wrecker convinced me to play a game with him and after asking for a few minutes I agreed. 

Me: "It is still your turn." 

Wrecker: "I know. I'm thinking." 

We were playing the game on Gony's head who didn't mind. At that moment the comm began to beep. 

Hunter: "Wrecker, do you copy?" 

I quickly looked at the comm system. 

Wrecker: "Yeah, we hear ya. Did you find the reg?" 

Hunter: "Not yet. But we did find an Imperial base built inside this mountain. We're going in." 

Me: "We will come shortly." 

Hunter: "Negative. Stay on the ship. You're our backup. Comms will be jammed once we're inside, so keep alert." 

Before I could say anything else he turned off the connection. I looked down at the game that Wrecker and I were playing. A long sight left my mouth. 

Wrecker: "Don't worry Lunar. They will be fine. Oh YES! I found a move! Beat this move Lunar!" 

Hunter's POV 

Making sure that the hallway was clear I gave Echo and Tech a sign to follow. As they passed me I began to look for troopers. 

Me: "Anything?" 

I asked as I looked at Echo, who was trying to find the location of the clone. 

Echo: "This encryption's new. This might take a while." 

Hearing steps I hid behind the wall just before troopers began to walk past the hallway behind us. They suddenly stopped and as I looked up close I saw the leader opening the doors with the key. As the doors behind them closed I approached Tech and Echo. 

Echo: "That doesn't make any sense." 

Me: "What is it?" 

Echo: "The muster report lists 50 clones commandos and 1,000 TK, troopers." 

Tech: "TK, troopers? I am not familiar with that designation."

Me: "How much longer?" 

Echo: "Almost got it. Found him. Cellblock 25, four levels down." 

Me: "Let's go." 

Coming to cellblock Echo knocked a guard down and then he ran to the first cell on the right. 

Echo: "Are coy CC-5576?" 

He asked the clone inside. 

Clone: "That depends. Who's asking?" 

Me: "Rex sent us." 

I said and Echo pressed the button to remove the laser doors. The clone that was sitting on the chair laughed. 

Clone: "In that case, the name's Gregor. Now let's move out." 

Coming to the hallway I looked out a little to see two troopers walking side by side. As they disappeared to the hallway on the left I slowly but quietly followed them with my back down. As they stepped into another hallway I waited for a moment before moving forwards. After coming to the end of another hallway I looked from the corner a little to see more troopers.