Part 23: My Way

Lunar's POV 

We waited for the guard to approach the doors behind we were hiding. The moment that he did Tech opened the doors. Wrecker quickly grabbed the guard and pulled him into the room.

Wrecker: "Nighty, night." 

Placing him to sleep we left the room together and as we came to working machines with droid parts all around Hunter looked at us. We took cover behind the fences so other guards could not see us. 

Hunter: "Echo, Tech. We'll locate and retrieve the droid. Wrecker covers us up top."

Wrecker: "But being the lookout was Crosshair's job."

Hunter: "That wasn't a request."

Me: "What should I do?" 

Hunter: "Stay here and keep your eyes peeled for the target. Let's move." 

With that Hunter, Tech, and Echo left. Wrecker sighed loudly before following them. I took the binoculars that Echo gave me and looked after the team. Tech, Echo, and Hunter went down the ladder as Wrecker went up another ladder so he could get another guard down. 

Echo: "Tactical droid is listed in the system, but only one. The rest have already been destroyed." 

Hunter: "We have one shot at this. Let's get it right." 

Tech: "Where was the droid off-loaded?" 

Echo: "North end conveyor." 

Me: "I found it. The dorid's already in pieces." 

Tech: "Is the head intact?" 

Me: "It looks like it. Wiat someone just took it." 

Wrecker: "I see them. One of the workers is stealing our target." 

Me: "I'm on it." 

Hunter: "Negative. Stay on put." 

I picked myself up and began to run so I could catch up with the thief when suddenly a shadow jumped in front of me. 

Worker: "I don't think so." 

Threw the radio I could hear that it was a woman. I pointed my blaster at her. 

Me: "Do not get near me." 

Worker: "Woah, woah. Take it easy girl." 

Removing her mask I could clearly see a woman with brown eyes. 

Woman: "I don't wanna hurt you. But I also can't have you getting in my way." 

Me: "To be short. You are in my way." 

Suddenly the radio that the woman was holding began to beep. 

Voice from radio: "Rafa I've got the target. Where are you?" 

The woman looked away from the radio so her eyes could meet mine. 

Me: "Do not answer." 

A voice from the radio: "Rafa come in. What's going on? Where are you? We need to get out of here." 

Tech: "Who are you?" 

The other thief must have come down to them. 

Woman: "What are you doing here girl? Can't say I saw someone like you before in this kind of situation." 

Me: "What do you mean by that?" 

Woman: "You do not look like someone that can kill. Then again the way you are holding the blaster looks like you have been holding it for years. What are you doing here?"