Part 55: Leaving Brother Behind

Lunar's POV 

I was looking around trying to find a way out of here. Looking at AZI who was next to me I saw that he was a little weird. 

Me: "AZI, what's wrong?" 

I asked as I quickly approached him. He turned towards me. 

AZI: "My battery cells are depleting. I apologize for the inconvenience." 

Echo: "Long-range comms are down and our oxygen levels will be critical in a few hours." 

Crosshair: "This is what happens when you let her take charge." 

He said as he looked at me. 

Hunter: "She saved your life, not like Empire who left you for dead." 

Crosshair: "That's your problem, Hunter. You take things too personally." 

He said as he approached Hunter and stopped himself right in front of him.

Hunter: "They destroyed an entire city." 

Crosshair: "They did what needed to be done. Kamino, regs, the Republic, that time is over. The Empire will control the entire galaxy and I am going to be a part of it. Hunter, you made a wrong choice." 

He walked past him but Hunter looked back at him. 

Hunter: "Don't fool yourself. All you'll ever be to them is a number." 

Crosshair stopped for a moment but then he continued walking to the other side of the lab. He took a seat on the floor next to the glass. I looked at AZI giving me the look not to follow me. Then I slowly approached Crossahir and took a seat next to him. He looked at me for a slipped second before looking to the ground again. 

Me: "You never liked it on Kamino, did you?" 

He looked at me but once again he looked away saying nothing. 

Me: "I understand. I spend most of my life in this lab. I was alone down here until new clones were created. But even then they were taken away as soon as possible. I was alone again, and again."

I turned to look at guys who kept on looking around for the out of here. I turned to look back at Crosshair. 

Me: "I know what you are feeling Crosshair. I understand." 

He looked at me and I met his sharp eyes. 

Crosshair: "Being a clone doesn't make you one of us." 

Me: "I wanted to believe it was the inhibitor chip that made you like this...but I was wrong."

I looked down at my hands. Then I pushed myself off the ground and took one step forward. But I stopped so I could look back at him.

Me: "I know why you wanted to send me off the world. If I would go maybe you... I never felt hate towards anyone. Not even to my creators. And I will never feel hate towards you." 

Turning around I approach others leaving Crossahir behind. 

Echo: "These medical capsules are our way out of here."  

He said as he saw me approaching. 

Tech: "If our mass is evenly distributed, the buoyancy of these watertight chambers will bring us to the surface." 

AZI: "Medical capsules have not been tested  for such capabilities." 

Hunter: "We wouldn't have directional control. How do we avoid the debris field out there?"