Chapter 40: Club with family

Slowly, I make my way down one of the dual stairways, my hair bouncing on my bare shoulders and lower back, my heels resonating throughout the empty, exquisite household.

My black ribbon mini dress clings to my curves like a second skin, the lace-up straps and hollow backless adding a touch of edginess to the outfit which I finish off with my trusty four-inch silver pumps, which elongate my legs and give me a boost of confidence.

As I make my way down the stairs, ready to take on the night, feeling sexy and unstoppable in my body-hugging ensemble, I spitefully lick my red gloss lips, feeling the intensity of his gaze on me like he's trying to undress me with his eyes.

His gaze is possessive, provocative, and downright sexy, but there's something different about the way he's looking at me tonight.

There's a hint of danger and obsession in his eyes like he's holding back some wild, untamed part of himself. I can't help but feel a thrill of excitement run through me at the thought.

This man has always been able to turn me on with just a look, but the added edge of danger only makes him more irresistible. I feel myself getting lost in those dark, mysterious eyes, wanting nothing more than to surrender to his will.

As he continues to stare at me, I can feel the heat between us rising, the air practically crackling with sexual tension.

It's going to be a long, hot night, and I can't wait to see where things go with this sexy, dangerous man.

My smoked eyes watch as he slips his tongue over his top and bottom lip slow, provocative and tempting, already drenching my panties, but I try ignoring him even though it's impossible when he looks this good.

The way his black dress shirt hugs his bulk and sexy posture make him appear like a freaking snack, the undo buttons making it impossible not to look at that firm chest.

The way his sleeves are rolled up his muscled, veiny arms make me want to rip the entire shirt off and fuck him then and there, but I know better.

As I take in the sight of him standing before me, I can't help but let out a smirk at the bulge in his pants, his plaid pants doing a terrible job of hiding his massive erection, and the sight of it is enough to make my desire skyrocket.

But it's not just his arousal that catches my eye. I can't help but be drawn to the gleaming silver chain that sparkles in the chandelier, it's the perfect finishing touch to his outfit. And, of course, Alessandro wouldn't be complete without an expensive watch on his wrist and his neatly worn black leather shoes.

I stop before the towering handsome devil after stepping from the last step, watching as his eyes scrutinize me once more, this time slowly, making me know why and what he's thinking.

His dark eyes then snap to mine, holding my gaze. "Fuck, princess. I am thinking we skip the club tonight." He speaks, his hands wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer to his body as hands grip my ass. "We can spend the entire night inside my bedroom." He whispers provocatively while I graze up at him smiling even when my heart hammers out of my chest. "You would be surprised by the things I have in there," he utters, his eyes glancing at my cleavage, and I smirk at him, giving a light pat against his firm chest.

"Nonsense. As much as I would love for you to rail me, I would like to meet your friends. I thought you didn't have much, so don't mind me wanting to see your boys," I give him another smile, touching his shoulder as I pull away from his hold and walk off.

"I can assure you they are not boys, Adriana," his deep, low-pitched voice utters as he turns, walking behind me. "I do not hang with boys."

"So I thought," I say before I begin swaying my hips only to taunt him, and I know it already did when a deep, loud growl leaves his throat, making me smirk at my accomplishment.