...A Whole New World

Y/n, who had been floating endlessly through a pure black void, found herself staring into nothingness once more. With nothing better to do over the eternity, she'd been stuck there, she had been practicing her powers. No longer having to ruin yet another world. Through this practice, she learned how to utilize god-given abilities on a basic level.

But 'today' was different. This time, she was gonna try and test her boundaries a little. She was going to find a way out of this endless void of nothing but darkness. Who knows maybe she might use some self-control once she gets out.

Tapping into the ever-growing power of pure chaos, she began to try and re-mold some of it into a portal, a way out. After hundreds of attempts, Y/n finally sparked a small portal open. It wasn't anything big. But it was the single thing that had given her hope in a long, long time. "Aha!" She shouted triumphantly, losing focus as the unstable portal snapped shut, plunging her back into pure darkness once again.

"Fuck-" She cursed, remembering that she should probably focus. Re-focusing her efforts, she re-opened the portal, this time putting a bit more energy into it, hoping it would grow bigger. As she trial and errored her way to getting a portal she could fit through, Y/n finally managed to create a relatively stable portal. On the other side, it seemed to be in a dark alleyway, however, she didn't mind, just wanting to go somewhere that was at least vaguely familiar.

With that in mind, her abilities had decided to fuck her over. Unbeknownst to Y/n, the portal didn't lead to an earth like hers, but one of an anime she used to watch. Unfortunately for her, she realized this a bit late as she hurriedly stepped through the rip in reality, landing in the world of My Hero Academia. 

The Portal which had struggled to stay open quickly shut itself, trapping her in the world. Though, Y/n didn't seem to care as she looked around at her surroundings in awe. "Holy shit." She muttered, touching the brick wall which was right in front of her. The pungent fumes of a dumpster invaded her nose, both sensations indicating that she had finally done it. She was free at last.

--- 

THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES NEW BOOK. MHA Textfic/crackfic is up next if anyone wants to join me, it should be posted literally right now. If not, it's been a fun ride Y'all. It always made my day to read y'alls comments. I hope you guys enjoyed your time reading the book, I never expected this many people to actually enjoy my shitty little personal project. I had even contemplated just deleting the book in the beginning, not wanting to be considered 'cringe'. (Though this book is still cringe. But hopefully, it's a fun cringe and not a painful cringe). Anyways, hope to see you all in the next book. If not, take care of yourself, sit up straight, drink some water, and have a happy life! For the last question, have you all got feedback other than proofreading my shit before publishing? 

- Doggo