Chapter 105

October 2 , 2042
Jayce point of view .

{ Jayce }
I got some pressure built up . I need to fuck some quick .

I said , to myself walking out my bedroom downstairs . When I looked up , Mari was walking in shutting the door behind her .

{ Mari }
Goodmorning nigga , I was just finna come upstairs . I'm glad you up though jayce .

Boom Mari is the prefect victim to fuck . I jogged downstairs heading into the living behind Mari sitting down .

{ jayce }
What's up ? What's the move today ?

{ Mari }
Ohh I'm glad you said that cause ... Nessa throwing this Halloween party . For the rest of October , I wanna kno-

{ jayce }
Hell yeah I'm in you know some fine shit finna be there .

She shook her head sliding all the way back on the couch.

{ Mari }
That's not what I was finna ask but , good to know you on board with whatever .

I laughed shaking my hand standing up . Placing my hands inside my shorts .

{ jayce }
Come up stairs with me , I'm finna roll up Mari .

{ Mari }
Say less Sayless

She stood up walking around the couch towards the stairs . I followed behind her smiling hard , when she turned around looking at me .

I stoped smiling , I could tell she caught me smiling cause , she raised her eyebrow .

{ Mari }
Jayce the fuck is you smiling so hard about weirdo .

{ jayce }
Nigga shut up , I was thinking about something .

{ Mari }
Yeah ight

She started back walking up the stairs . I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding . We went straight into my room closing the door behind me .

15 minutes later

{ Mari }
So Jayce , what's really going on with you and trouble ?

My heart started racing a little bit . I looked at her shaking my head passing her the blunt .

{ jayce }
What she must've said something about me ?

She grabbed the blunt from my hand .

{ mari }
Jayce no but it's obvious feelings are still there jayce . You can't deny it I mean the way you act around Tyasia says a lot .

I chuckled , shaking my head standing up taking off my pants throwing them across my bed .

{ jayce }
Don't even mention her around me . Like all jokes aside , it's something really wrong with that bitch . Im telling you mark my words , she gone hurt trouble . I'm actually glad trouble broke her jaw .

Mari chocked on the smoke rubbing her chest . Laying the blunt on the dresser . Pointing at me standing up grabbing my water bottle off the dresser .