Letting them know

"So what's the matter?" asks Vassili, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets

"Do you know someone like Stella Storm Snakov?" Lily asks looking around.

"Snake's wife? Heard of her," replies Vassili stiffly.

Lily nods and mutters, "Is that all you know about him, Vassili?"

Vassili nods and replies, "Lev hasn't allowed us to dig too deep into matters concerning your team. Allegedly, you had demanded from him the inviolability and full protection of your team when it comes to cooperation."

Lily sinks thoughtfully at the edge of the fountain and says, "It's been a long time since that conversation we had during the war. The Wendel Empire is willing to merge your gang with ours if you wish. After all, an important part of the survival of my empire is the agreements I make between allies."

"That's strange. Because according to Lev, you had had a conversation a few weeks ago," replies Vassili, frowning.

"Where is he?" Lily asks standing up.

"I don't know," replies Vassili, shrugging.

Lily nods to herself and says, "When you see him, tell him to come to me. That's an order!"

Vasili nods quietly and says: "And what will I tell Alina."

"What's wrong with her?" Lily asks, turning to Vassil.

"I'd keep an eye on her if I were you. I last saw her interacting with your right hand...Kro," says Vassili quietly.

"Kro communicates with many people. It's part of his job." Lily replies dully.

"Yes... this conversation did not seem friendly. I only mention this because I know what he did to you. Snake told me," explains Vassili.

Lily swallows silently and says, "Snake also mentioned that you would be my representatives at the Criminal Empire meeting, in Italy."

Vasili snorts stiffly and asks: "Would we be the only ones?"

"No. This event would also mean your ability to combine your powers with Wendel's team, now that you are part of my empire," Lily replies as she walks back.

Vasili sighs to himself and Lily adds, "By the way, Vasili. These tricks don't work on me."

At this Vassili barks a laugh and says: "Trust me, Lily. You'd know when I'm joking in half a word. And when not. This time I wasn't kidding."

-------------------------------------

As soon as Lily gets back to her house, she notices Kro standing by her floor and says, "I've been lied to."

Kro walks up to Lily and asks, "What happened to you, Lily?"

Lily tilts her head to the side and asks, "What do you mean?"

"I think you know," Kro replies, coming closer to the girl.

Lily quietly bites her lip and replies, "That's in the past. It would be reasonable to leave him there."

"Not when Storm is in potential danger of taking you down. Please, Lily. I want you to trust me so that I can trust you," says Kro, looking deeply into Lily's eyes.

"Trust was not part of our agreement. It was supposed to be just a game," Lily answers in a sharp voice.

"Well, in that case... game over," Kro replies.

Lily moans tiredly and Kro says, "I don't want to play anymore. Not now, not ever." and walks closer to the girl and wraps her arms around her and kisses her on the cheek.

Lily looks at the boy in a bit of shock, but then leans closer to him, kisses him gently on the lips and walks away from him, saying, "We have to do this, Kro. At least for now. I don't think that would be the best thing right now..." but before he can finish, Kro carefully wraps his arms around Lily and carefully pushes her against the wall and whispers, "Then let them know who they're up against. "

Lily nods breathlessly and wraps her arms around the boy, "When they find out..."

"Then let them know. It's only good. Both for you, your dynasty and us." and bends over Lily again when suddenly Marc walks through the door and says: "Lily, they're here."

Lily looks towards Kro and they nod to each other.

"It's time," Kro replies, looking at Lily.

"Yes," Lily replies, kissing Krod gently on the cheek and looking at Marc with a callous expression, "Let's go."