Through thick and thin II (Navarro and Black)

When Kro finally gets the suit back on, he knocks quietly on Lily's dressing room door and asks: "Are you ready?"

Lily opens her own door and quietly looks at the skirt of her dress in front of Kro while adjusting her hairstyle and asks: "What do you think?"

But Kro just stares at Lily, who has adorned herself this time in a bare-shouldered country ball gown, the flounces falling elegantly along the floor, while her dark brown hair flutters gently around her face.

Kro swallows quietly and extends his hand to her, whispering, "You look ravishing, my queen."

Lily smiles and quietly takes his hand in hers and walks quietly with him to the car.

Kro looks at her again and cheers: "I can't believe my luck. I have the honor to call you my wife.  My queen."

"And I'll call you my king." Lily Kro replies, shifting closer.

"Your Majesty Lily - Elizabeth Navarro - Black." Kro whispers, caressing the girl's lips with his own.

"Your Majesty Kronos - Kaius Navarro - Black." Lily replies breathlessly.

"'Till the end." Hisses Kro.

"And beyond." Responds Lily with a smile.

Nadja walks down the banquet hall, shoulders hunched, until suddenly Malin walks up and asks: "What are you doing here alone?"

Nadja mumbles quietly and says: "Your wit knows no bounds either."

Malin grins again and says: "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Let me rephrase that. If Lily hadn't given you mercy out of the purity of her heart, I would have taken over your affairs weeks ago. But now that she's not here, Mr. Sticky-Tongue, my chances are much better." Nadja says as she grabs the boy by the throat.

"Then you should also know that Lily might not react to your little outburst of anger the way you expect... Your fate would be the same as mine."

"You're the last person to know about the relationship between me and Lily. And believe me when I tell you: Unlike some of the others here, my position and reputation are far more protected."