Vengeance of the Navarro

When Lily opens her eyes again, she notices Kro standing under the window

When Lily opens her eyes again, she notices Kro standing under the window. She tries to stand up again, but Kro approaches her, kneels in front of her, and asks: "Feeling better?"

Lily nods quietly and says: "It's strange to say this, but... I have a feeling that Luna isn't who she is."

Kro tilts his head to one side and Lily explains: "None of us have come looking for her. And even if she had been deported..."

Kro sighs softly and says: "Yeah, you're right."

"So maybe he's somehow involved in all this?" Lily asks.

"Yes, but how?" Kro asks, looking at Lily.

"In the meantime, when I closed my eyes... I remembered how she reacted when we started to go to the park with you... I thought her adoration was what she wanted. But that wasn't it."

"So what was it?" Kro asks quietly.

Lily shakes her head and says: "Something to do with you. I don't know what it was. But it was... controversial. When I was with you, he was with you in a way, real. Warm, even. But when I came into the picture... the ambiance changed."

Kro lets go of the girl and Lily says: "And then in your dream, she kept whispering something to you even though you were holding on to me with both hands."

"What did she say, Lily?" Kro asks, walking back under the window.

Lily shakes her head and says: "'She could have breathed that message into your ear.' So faintly and softly that I couldn't hear."

Kro nods quietly and asks: "And what do you make of all this?"

"That her move decides everything," Lily replies with a nod.

Kro shakes his head and Lily turns to the door and spots Dante:  „Ah, Dante, puntuale. Ascolta, ho bisogno che tu mi dia qualsiasi informazione su Luna. Il suo passato, il suo presente, la sua vita personale, la sua carriera, le sue conoscenze, in pratica tutto quanto." ("Ah, Dante, right on time. Listen, I need you to give me any information on Luna. Her past, her present, her personal life, her career, her connections, basically everything.")

"A che ora, donna mia?" Dante asks quietly. ("What time, my donna?")

"Abbastanza a lungo da assicurarsi di averla compresa a fondo. Quindi, diciamo, al massimo entro la fine della settimana. Anche il mio equipaggio vi aiuterà." Says Lily, adjusting her rings. ("Long enough to make sure you understand it thoroughly. So, say, by the end of the week at the latest. My crew will also help you.")

Dante nods and Lily closes the door and says: "So... let's play our move, my crow."

After a few moments, Lily's team members stand around her and say: "We're under martial law and we're expected to be the first to attack. So, let's give them what they want."