Out in the open

As Lily and Kro walk towards the door, Dante asks, "Going somewhere?"

Kro turns to Dante and asks, "Yes. Do we need to bring something from the city?'

Dante shakes his head and replies, "No, no, no, no. I wanted to offer you more... a shuttle service more towards the city. Because you know... Ferecci Manor is located about 10-15 kilometers from the city and you can walk there..."

"That's very kind of you, Dante, but aren't we drawing too much attention to ourselves?" Lily asks cautiously.

Dante shakes his head and says, "Don't worry, reginetta. I've driven you before."

Lily smiles shyly and turns to Kro and asks, "Is that alright with you?"

Kro takes the girl's head in her hands and says, "I'm fine with whatever or who you're most comfortable with, Lily," and kisses the girl tenderly on the lips.

Dante smiles softly and opens the door for the girl and hands her a small cell phone and says, "Luna needs to call you in the meantime."

Kro quietly sits in the back seat with Lily and asks, "You ready?"

Lily nods softly and kisses Krod back, trying to pull the boy even closer to her with her right hand, "With you, yes. Always."

Kro smiles against the girl's lips and says, "Good. Because I feel exactly the same way."

Lily smiles softly and rests her head on the boy's shoulder and closes her eyes.

Kro gives her a soft smile and Dante turns his head to them and says, "I've never seen her so happy. You must make her very happy."

Kro chuckles to himself and says, "Not as happy as she makes me, sir."

Dante barks a laugh and says, "Please,Dante will be enough."

Kro nods quietly and asks, "Why do the Ferecci live so far from Milan?"

Dante sighs to himself and says, "They're a big mafia family, they have a lot of enemies and...Lily is their last and rightful heir to the throne, even if Marcello didn't always show it."

"But what would that mean for Lily? If she takes the Criminal Empire?" Kro asks worriedly.

Dante quietly looks down at his ringed hands and says, "Well..."

But then Lily's voice is heard: "Dante!"

Dante shuts his mouth and Lily says, "Nulla è stato ancora deciso." („Nothing has been decided yet.")

"Ma, mia regina... e il tuo trono in Italia?" asks Dante worriedly. ("But, my queen... what about your throne in Italy?")

Lily shakes her head and says, "Non c'è posto per me qui, Dante. Pensavo che ce l'avessimo fatta." ("There is no place for me here, Dante. I thought we made it clear.")