Masquerade of bloodshed

When Than has put the children to bed, he sits quietly at the coffee table and slides the gun onto the table, glancing at the full moon outside and cheering: "The nights are getting colder again

When Than has put the children to bed, he sits quietly at the coffee table and slides the gun onto the table, glancing at the full moon outside and cheering: "The nights are getting colder again." And he walks quietly to the coffee machine and makes himself a cup.

Life wasn't the same without her, yes. That's what they had promised each other. But the fact that it sometimes made itself painfully felt sometimes tended to slip their minds.

He chuckles at the small metal ring hanging around his neck, the wedding ring with which his wife, Nikita Nadege Genesis, promised to give herself to him body, soul and spirit.

"If you granted me eternity, why did you leave me so soon?" Than asks, looking at the small metal ring.

But since rings can't talk, Than feels his emotions boil over and he throws the ring in the air, fires a small bullet at it and slams it against the wall.

He hears the wild, untamed breaths ignite the rage burning inside him, trying to tear the angry, painful crises out of him.

But his screams are so loud they wake Mira, and Than looks at her and asks: "Can't sleep?"

Mira nods quietly and Than takes her in his arms and bosses her: "Forgive me, killer."

But Mira doesn't answer him, and curls up in his arms and puffs: "Home."

Than sighs gruffly and says: "I'll take you home, killer. I promise."

*****

At midnight, Lily quietly runs to the boy's door and knocks on it, whispering, "My love."

Kro rushes to the door and presses his back against it and asks: " You can't sleep either, can you?"

"I need you." Lily says through the locked door.

Kro smiles softly and says: "After tonight, you'll be with me. As long as we're both still breathing."

Lily smiles and says and says: "I heard you talking to Irina and... my soul aches for you."

"Lily..." Kro starts to say, but Lily stops him and asks: "Who's Xander?"

But Kro is silent. His gaze is downcast and Lily whispers even quieter: "Please, tell me. I want to be a part of you. Your heart, your soul, your body, your troubles... and your joys."

Kro presses his lips together and says: "You can't imagine how big a part of all this you are, my mystery. But... I will tell you. But not yet."

Lily presses her head against the door and bangs: "I trust you, Kro. Just like you taught me."

Kro presses his head against the door and asks: "What if... I abuse it?"

Lily sighs softly and replies, "Well... then I would be in pain. I think."

Kro walks away from the door and Lily sits with her back against the door and whispers, "The thing that would hurt me the most is if you left me. Leaving us." And looks hesitantly at the moon and pouts: "But I guess we'd learn to live without you."