Opening old scars

When Irina finally finishes talking, Nadja sinks back even more in her seat and starts fingering her fingers

"So now you know. Everything I know." Irina says quietly, looking at Nadja.

But Nadja doesn't answer. Her gaze lingers on the floor until Dante coughs softly: "We're here, Prl Genesis."

It is only then that her gaze rises, and as soon as Irina steps to her side, she bosses: "You're not breathing this to anyone. Not yet, anyway."

"So what do I tell them?" Irina asks, raising an eyebrow.

Nadja looks in the girl's direction and then towards Dante: "Pretend. As if it all really happened."

Irina nods and Dante puts his arms around her shoulders paternalistically and pulls her impossibly close.

Irina, on the other hand, stands limply beside him and directs her tearful gaze towards the floor.

Nadja looks away and pouts: "Very good, very good."

When Dante and Irina finally reach the door to the living room, Dante lets go of the girl gently, and peers over his shoulder once more as she pushes her dark hair in front of her face, and then her loose, tear-soaked palms fall in front of him and she herself collapses to her knees.

Kro and Marc watch this and quickly square up to the girl and immediately engage her.

But Irina merely follows them until Vassili rushes to the sofa and falls to his knees in front of the sad-faced woman sitting on it.

"Irina..." is all he manages to say quietly, and watches as something inside her breaks, and then she starts crying again.

But Vassili says nothing, but lowly lowers his forehead between her palms and wraps his arms around her, pumping his chest: "I should have..."

But Irina doesn't answer him and crawls closer to him, letting Vassili bury his head in her dark hair and whispering, "I don't want any more, Vasya."

Vassily nods silently and says: "Then let me help you, my little star."

Irina looks up and asks: " Your little star?"

But Vassili doesn't answer her and grabs her around the waist and kisses her.

Irina looks at the boy, startled, but she leans closer to him, pulling herself even closer, begging him not to let go of her, and the boy....

This boy, who had been taught for life to obey orders, did exactly what he was told. Especially when it came to the person he loved endlessly.

When they finally finish kissing, Irina looks pleadingly at the boy and sighs: "Never let go, star."

"Of you? Never." Vassili promises and lifts the girl up to his chest and bosses Marc: "We'll come when we're ready."