Survive in the midst of destruction

Lily keeps looking at the boy with disgust until Vassili steps up behind her and says: "I always thought that every person has a certain sense of boundaries

Lily keeps looking at the boy with disgust until Vassili steps up behind her and says: "I always thought that every person has a certain sense of boundaries. That person doesn't."

Lily looks at Vasili and the boy holds out his hand and asks: "Will you come with me?"

Lily nods quietly and Vassili looks at the girl, quietly pulling her close and walks over to Kro.

Kro looks at Lily and at Vasili, and the boy says, "I'll take Lily to her room."

"That won't be necessary... I can do it myself..." Kro starts to say, but Vassili pulls the girl even closer to him.

Shadow looks at Vasili and asks, "Are you sure?"

Vassili nods, "Malin wants to see you lose your temper, Kro. He knows you're strong and he probably knows what Lily means to you. Escorting her to her room would only confirm his suspicions, spurring her into action. And believe me, you don't want to see him in action when he has all the trump cards in his hand."

Kro looks at Lily, who looks doubtfully at Shadow, then opens her mouth.

Shadow smiles faintly and presses his forehead against Lily's and says, "Vassil is right," and looks at Kro and continues, "Again, the final decisions are still to be made in the end."

Lily nods at Kro and shakes her head, "You trust me, right?"

Kro nods and Lily kisses the boy gently on the cheek and watches as the boy whispers, "I'm yours. And only yours."

"Then believe me when I say that Vasili can be trusted." and looks at Irina, who is quietly sitting on a chair in the distance: "And make sure that the good relations between us remain."

Kro nods quietly and sees from the corner of his eye how Vassili is firmly standing next to the girl.

Shadow looks at the boy and nods his head at Yang, who is talking with Akita and Tiger.

"What about them?" Kro asks, crossing his arms against the wall.

"Something tells me..." Shadow mutters.

"That something is wrong?" Kro asks, looking at the girl.

"Or just too right... you mean you remember how Marc came to us?" Shadow asks looking at Kro.

"Nikita..." Kro starts to say warningly.

"I was standing by the hall-side door all this time. And I didn't notice anyone else going out except Gemini.." explains Shadow.

"What are you saying?" Kro asks.

Shadow huffs in annoyance and says, "Nothing definite right now.."

Kro nods quietly and Marc walks up to them, looking at Shadow and says, "Shadow, your thoughts are loud enough to echo in every corner of this house and behind them. But no... if you're trying to associate me with a Mali or a Gemini, you're going to be disappointed - because last time I checked, those were the last people I'd want to be in a Gemini with."