Commited to

Malin looks at Lily and says, "We're glad that despite all the circumstances, you made it safely to our company, Miss Ferecci

Malin looks at Lily and says, "We're glad that despite all the circumstances, you made it safely to our company, Miss Ferecci."

Lily's blue eyes turn towards Malin and a soft smile appears on her lips as she says, "Enjoy Italy. I believe that I will find you in many ways, besides me."

Malin watches as Gemini pulls closer to him as Lily asks looking at Gabriel, "But that wasn't the only reason I'm here, was it?"

Gabriel huffs softly and says, "It has come to our attention that now that the Criminal Empire is without a ruler, you have decided to compete for the position."

Kro walks even closer to Lily and the girl quietly takes the boy's hand in hers and presses it to her chest and says, "Yes. Because I feel that I could help this world. Namely, by our criminal world."

"Through slaughter and genocide?" Gemini asks, raising an eyebrow.

Shadow hisses softly and asks, "Do you have a problem with that?"

Lily stands up and says, "I did what I had to do. And besides, I never kill without reason. And I have people working under me who have strong ties to the world. My job is to provide them with the protection and sense of belonging that I would provide for the Criminal Empire. If you shall have me, of course."

"And what would you do it through, Ms. Ferecci?" asks a voice from far away.

Lily quietly sits back in her chair and says: "I'll show you.. But first.. Nadja."

Shadow walks in front of the others and says, "I, Nikita Nadege Genesis I,  the daughter of Kazmer Viktor and Isis Genesis,rightful heiress to the throne , submit my inherited estates and title and position to the power of Lily Black's Wendel Empire."

After saying this, she quietly steps back and says, "I, Liliana Elizabeth Ferecci, or... Lily Black too, have gathered strong allies as well as equally capable enemies, and I have come to understand one thing – despite the fact that my sphere of influence includes but the estates and armies of some of the world's biggest bosses and criminals, I have no desire to abuse them. I do not see in my power the possibility of keeping it to myself. Only if..."

"Then who are within the sphere of influence of your power?" asks the young, slit-eyed boy.

"Not now, Yang.." mutters the young, slit-eyed girl.

Lily nods softly and says, "Through the years, large and highly ranked houses such as the Ferecci, the Holts, the Genesis Empire, the Snakovs, the Claytons, the Turganovs, the Sergeevichs, the Hunter Than Clan, the Gauthiers,  Alina, the Kro, the Lockes, and now also Adrian Blanchet and the Diors, Collins and much of the African continent. So..."

Many people swallow quietly, and Lily says, "I've seen war. And though most of my life I have hid in the shadows, I have acquired for myself, in addition to the empire of men, a very great empire of ghosts, spirits, demons, angels, the earth, its base, and heaven. I am the ruler of Ghosts, the Underworld, and Death, and everything in between."