Parleys start with bloodshed

As the first rays of morning light shine through Li Jing's window, Lily dazedly turns over on the bed until she suddenly hears a soft knock on the door and mutters, "Yes?"

Li Jing carefully pushes the door open and says, "I apologize for entering so abruptly, but Yang asked..."

Lily fumbles with her hand and says, "No, please. I myself am to blame for this."

The girl adjusts the dress she is wearing and says, "Besides... I would like to have a chat with you before you move on."

Lily nods cautiously, "If that is your wish."

Li Jing nods quietly and says, "Very cute. Your meal is already waiting for you. Of course, if you want to eat something."

Lily stands up to see Li Jing quietly settled in the corner of her cream living room and motions to her looking at the window.

Lily quietly takes a seat a little away from her and the girl says, "Facinelli, please bring her breakfast to the living room

Lily quietly takes a seat a little away from her and the girl says, "Facinelli, please bring her breakfast to the living room."

A young man dressed in a black wreck brings a small tray to Lily and asks, "Is this enough?"

Li Jing casts her sharply made-up eyes at him and says in an icy voice, "That's it."

Lily stares thoughtfully at the man named Facinelli when Li Jing suddenly says, "I hope you were as comfortable as possible."

"To tell you the truth, I didn't get much sleep during the night." Lily answers apologetically looking at the girl.

Li Jing looks at her appraisingly and slides the onyx to her champagne glass and says, "One can guess. They suffer from nightmares... they don't really sleep much."

Lily nods quietly and asks, "Maybe so... but I have to be straight with you, Li Jing. Why do you want to talk to me this morning?'

"If you're trying to point out that you don't like me, you'll unfortunately be disappointed." And then he turns his eyes to the girl's tray: "Drink something, please. You're going to need it."