Lessons of the Wicked

"You seem tense, Navarro

"You seem tense, Navarro." Akita says, leaning against the boy's doorframe.

Scipio turns to the girl and asks: "What gave me away, Rani?"

"I've seen a lot of lonely men to tell me off..."

"What is the look of loneliness?" Scipio asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly so. It all starts with simplicity." Replies Rani, coming closer to the boy.

Scipio presses his lips together and watches as Akita steps even closer to him and says: "Although, if I'm being really honest, I like things with a certain... mystical veil wrapped around them."

Scipio grabs the girl's side and asks: "Your mysteries must have already wrapped it around you... or am I mistaken?"

Akita glances around the boy's hand, which is holding her left hip, and places her wrist on the boy's forearm, then turns to look into the boy's blue eyes, "Are you interested, Navarro?"

Scipio pulls his girl's lips to his ear and listens as she gasps and puffs slightly: "With your kind permission, yes."

At this, Akita smiles softly and kisses the boy gently on the cheek, turning away from him: "I hope you're pleased with yourself..."

But Scipio doesn't listen to her and says: "I need you, Rani. I need you,right here, right now .

"Then promise me something." Akita says, releasing herself from the boy's grip.

Scipio nods cautiously and the girl says: "I haven't felt as safe as I do with my new Queen and King in years. So, if you really want me, come with me. With my queen. And stop this cynical headhunting. Whatever... But I need you to know that when the world goes up in flames... I need you."

Scipio nods quietly and replies, "You have me. Always, no questions asked. Even if the world is in flames, but... that girl took everything from me. I just can't look past it."

"Kronos did." Akita booms as she moves away from the boy.

Scipio slams his fist against the table: "Yeah, but I'm not Kronos!"

"Then, I must reject you, Scipio. And fight for my queen. Because I believe in her. And above all, in forgiveness. Or well... at least her own." Says Akita as she wriggles out of the boy's grip.

"Rani..." Scipio starts to say.

"No, Scipio. Maybe later, but not now. Certainly not now." Akita announces in an icy voice, and leaves the man's room with a silent click.

Scipio huffs angrily and Vassili steps up to the girl, "Tigers will not be tamed. Much less seduced."

But Akita straightens up, a soft smile on her face, and says: "A message was left for you. Presumably it was Adrian. Better take care of that than me."

Vassili grins quietly and walks over to the phone and bosses around: "Not now, Alis. If you want to do something, tell Irina to get ready."

Alis bows slightly and runs for Irina's room door as Irina is moments behind her husband: „Да, любовь моя?"("Yes, my love?")