The tales of the Ferecci Mafia

"Our blood is eternal" - Ferecci Mafia Slogan

"Blood for blood - we Fereccis will be standing here, beyond those who have came and those who are leaving." - Older Version of the Slogan

The next morning, Alina wakes up early. She opens her eyes and sits up on the couch, stretches her boots across the blood-spattered tiled floor and looks over her shoulder out the window.

The sun had never shone like this. A dark shadow obscuring its brightness. Just as Lev had shaded it.

Alina glances back at the floor when she suddenly sees Tan enter the door.

Her gaze is shattered and her hand still clutching at a sore spot, but she sits up and asks: "What do you know, Alina?"

"Not too much. But I think I'm beginning to gasp." The girl replies, looking at him.

"What are you saying?" Than asks, frowning.

"Storm, Lily, Kro and those aliens... They're going to overthrow her." Says Alina and turns to Than's pistol.

"Tell me." Than says quietly.

"I'm telling. But let me correct my mistake." Directs her gaze towards the boy's wound.

"'Go for it, if you have the guts.'" Than says quietly.

Alina sends a sly grin in the boy's direction and says: "You do know that I once worked for Kazmer Viktor Genesis a long time ago."

Than rolls his eyes again and says: "In spite of that, I would still tell you to be careful."

Alina nods quietly and goes to get a small first aid kit from the table.

Than pulls off his shirt and Alina takes a washcloth from the table and carefully starts to clean his wound.

Than hisses in pain and Alina asks: "Why did you help me? Why did you help me, if I left you there like that?"

"There was a girl in Greece just like me. She behaved very much like you. Dangerous to herself and even worse... unbeknownst to herself. I knew, but I kept away... and a few days after I left Greece, I found this girl dead near the border. Mutilated." He mutters to himself: "It must have left its mark on my conscience."

"So I was your redemption?" Alina asks, looking for the rod.

The man shrugs and says: "Women shouldn't be treated like that. At least not with you."

Alina glances at Than and says: "I'm not who you think I am."

"Maybe not in my eyes. In my eyes, though." Than says bitterly.

Alina sighs and says: "You have your own wife. There's no point in forgetting her."

"She likes you, you know." Poems Than.