Like Navarros do

"Don't be silly, Kronos

"Don't be silly, Kronos. You know very well why." Scipio says, spreading his arms.

Kro looks down and Adrian steps up to him and says: "Yes, my friend. He knows. But things have changed." And points to Lily: "He has his own family to look after now."

Lily looks at Adrian as he says this and pushes the boy down as the next bullet flies towards her.

"You're kidding, right?" Scipio asks with a fake grin plastered on his face.

Kro walks closer to the boy and Lily asks: "A life for a life. That's what you meant... when you..."

Kro lets go of Xander and Lily steps closer to him and says: "Then.. you're right. He means nothing to me. Not when he's not there."

"No..." bosses Adrian trying to go to Lily, but Lily stops him and closes her eyes. And she slides her hand to her fingers and takes her ring and throws it away.

The longing in her eyes fades as she looks at Kro and says: "You have told me many times that I am not Marcello Ferecci."

"Lily..." whispers Kro, looking at the girl.

But Lily doesn't listen and says: "And I believed you, but unfortunately... I believed a lie. But I believed you. A shadow, on the wall. But now it ends."

Kro reaches out to Lily and listens as she finishes: "I was a fool to believe it. Forgive my foolish naivety."

Kro shakes his head, and Lily wipes away her single tear and says: "Do your best. By which I mean, worse."

And Scipio lets out the most primal, inhuman scream, and Rani throws herself out the window and watches, aghast, as Kro gets a bullet wound in the shoulder and Xander rolls Lily's foot against the concrete and then points the gun at her.

But Akita doesn't think long and throws herself around Lily and turns her dark eyes to Scipio and whispers, "Leave, please."

Scipio swallows silently, but Akita keeps her sorcerous eyes on the man and shifts her back to the girl and says: "If you must punish someone for their selfishness, then... punish me."

"Akita..." bosses Adrian, looking at the girl.

Scipio lowers his rifle barrel and Akita stands up to ask: "So what's left?"

Scipio glances at her blue eyes and asks: "You'd step in for her?"

Akita nods and says: "She is my queen."

Scipio shakes his head and says: "She knows who she is."

Akita nods again and says: "And that's why she doesn't want to shed any more blood."

Scipio pulls the girl to him and says: "I forgive you. Because you don't know."

Akita lets the man take her arm and pull her to him, and Kro steps closer to his brother and says: "It's time to put this pact behind us."